Open To Suggestion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open To Suggestion

Welcome, talk about whatever you want.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inArcade

Master and Commander Rambling

Go down 
+4
misswhatsit
jondoe
miniman101
debauchedsloth
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
debauchedsloth

debauchedsloth

Number of posts : 1294
Registration date : 2006-12-05

Master and Commander Rambling - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master and Commander Rambling   Master and Commander Rambling - Page 2 Empty26/1/2007, 5:57 pm

miniman101 wrote:
The white long sleeve shirts we had to wear at the wedding were so hard. It seemed as though if you bent your wrist the wrong way, the evil sleeves would cut your hand clean off.

But the wedding was vary fun in the end.

Those were cool sleeves. Actually sleeves just look better if you're wearing a waistcoat/vest.
Back to top Go down
amazingg

amazingg

Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2007-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Master and Commander Rambling   Master and Commander Rambling - Page 2 Empty26/1/2007, 5:58 pm

debauchedsloth wrote:
miniman101 wrote:
The white long sleeve shirts we had to wear at the wedding were so hard. It seemed as though if you bent your wrist the wrong way, the evil sleeves would cut your hand clean off.

But the wedding was vary fun in the end.

Those were cool sleeves. Actually sleeves just look better if you're wearing a waistcoat/vest.

Another clothing item you don't see people walking around in every day.
Back to top Go down
jondoe
Admin
jondoe

Number of posts : 2224
Registration date : 2006-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Master and Commander Rambling   Master and Commander Rambling - Page 2 Empty26/1/2007, 5:59 pm

Too...much...talk...about...sleeves. :elephant:
Back to top Go down
https://opentosuggestion.rpg-board.net
debauchedsloth

debauchedsloth

PostSubject: Re: Master and Commander Rambling   Master and Commander Rambling - Page 2 Empty26/1/2007, 6:00 pm

jondoe wrote:
Too...much...talk...about...sleeves. :elephant:

Hey, everybody asked. I just had a long time to think about it.
Back to top Go down
miniman101

miniman101

Number of posts : 2734
Registration date : 2006-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Master and Commander Rambling   Master and Commander Rambling - Page 2 Empty26/1/2007, 6:06 pm

I hate double breasted suits. Also the ones that are poorly fitted, like the one in the picture.
There simply ugly.

Master and Commander Rambling - Page 2 5003-rb
Back to top Go down
http://motoringfile.com/
debauchedsloth

debauchedsloth

PostSubject: Re: Master and Commander Rambling   Master and Commander Rambling - Page 2 Empty26/1/2007, 6:09 pm

miniman101 wrote:
I hate double breasted suits. Also the ones that are poorly fitted, like the one in the picture.
There simply ugly.

Master and Commander Rambling - Page 2 5003-rb

Ack! Yes, yes, yes, very true. But could we move this to the Girl talk thread or another thread, as I remember no double-breasted suits in Master and Commander.

Lots of coats though Love
Back to top Go down
jondoe
Admin
jondoe

PostSubject: Re: Master and Commander Rambling   Master and Commander Rambling - Page 2 Empty26/1/2007, 6:12 pm

Just have miniman start another topic since you can't move a reply.
Back to top Go down
debauchedsloth

debauchedsloth

PostSubject: Re: Master and Commander Rambling   Master and Commander Rambling - Page 2 Empty26/1/2007, 6:14 pm

jondoe wrote:

Right, that's what I meant.
Back to top Go down
jondoe
Admin
jondoe

PostSubject: Re: Master and Commander Rambling   Master and Commander Rambling - Page 2 Empty26/1/2007, 6:15 pm

debauchedsloth wrote:
jondoe wrote:

Right, that's what I meant.

Oh, okay.
Back to top Go down
miniman101

miniman101

PostSubject: Re: Master and Commander Rambling   Master and Commander Rambling - Page 2 Empty26/1/2007, 6:20 pm

Iam right here you two. You know you could talk to me.
Back to top Go down
debauchedsloth

debauchedsloth

PostSubject: Re: Master and Commander Rambling   Master and Commander Rambling - Page 2 Empty26/1/2007, 6:20 pm

miniman101 wrote:
Iam right here you two. You know you could talk to me.

I was talking to you. Jon was referring to you in the third person.
Back to top Go down
miniman101

miniman101

PostSubject: Re: Master and Commander Rambling   Master and Commander Rambling - Page 2 Empty26/1/2007, 6:22 pm

Do you still what to continue the conversation?
Back to top Go down
debauchedsloth

debauchedsloth

PostSubject: Re: Master and Commander Rambling   Master and Commander Rambling - Page 2 Empty26/1/2007, 6:24 pm

About sleeves? About suits? About Master and Commander?
Back to top Go down
miniman101

miniman101

PostSubject: Re: Master and Commander Rambling   Master and Commander Rambling - Page 2 Empty26/1/2007, 6:26 pm

The first two.
Back to top Go down
debauchedsloth

debauchedsloth

PostSubject: Re: Master and Commander Rambling   Master and Commander Rambling - Page 2 Empty26/1/2007, 6:28 pm

Well...I think maybe we should leave this thread alone. It is, after all, the Master and Commander thread, and I know Caitlin will want to comment on my sleeves thing..
Back to top Go down
debauchedsloth

debauchedsloth

PostSubject: Re: Master and Commander Rambling   Master and Commander Rambling - Page 2 Empty1/2/2007, 4:26 pm

Caitlin. *whistle* Over here.
Back to top Go down
misswhatsit

misswhatsit

Number of posts : 572
Registration date : 2006-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Master and Commander Rambling   Master and Commander Rambling - Page 2 Empty4/2/2007, 10:34 pm

debauchedsloth wrote:
Caitlin. *whistle* Over here.

Sleeves? Right! SLEEVES! *smiles encouragingly at Hannah* I meant to get here sooner, but my dog...ate...my.... Sick Okay I spaced it, but I've been very sick y'know. *cough cough*

I kinda blame you for making me even notice sleeves Hannah, now I'm always looking at them. Neutral All I ever cared about was how long/muscular the guys arms were. And I see what you mean about Will's shirt being silky, actually, it reminds me of that really old paper that they have for wanted posters in westerns. Like it's gonna crunch when you touch it. Blue

I don't know how much I can talk about your little "sleeve obsession" but I can atleast give you something to respond to. I don't think I completely understand it myself, the clearest it was to me was when ol' Murtagh got his sleeve torn off. Our reactions were so opposite, I leaned forward, impressed that he had a nice looking arm, while you made a face at the unnecessarily exposed flesh, and lamented the loss of a perfectly innocent sleeve. Rolling Eyes Okay, I gotta go. Give your opinion on all this adn I swear I'll check up on it. geek
Back to top Go down
debauchedsloth

debauchedsloth

PostSubject: Re: Master and Commander Rambling   Master and Commander Rambling - Page 2 Empty5/2/2007, 5:59 pm

*gasp* CAITLIN???? To what do I OWE this GREAT HONOR?? *bows down, kisses floor, pours dust on head*

All right, enough sarcasm..

Quote :
I kinda blame you for making me even notice sleeves Hannah, now I'm always looking at them.

Hey, I can blame you for making me notice a dozen things, so there.
Quote :

And I see what you mean about Will's shirt being silky, actually, it reminds me of that really old paper that they have for wanted posters in westerns. Like it's gonna crunch when you touch it.

Whaaaat? Silky and cruchy are not the same thing. Actually, old paper for wanted posters is a good description of good sleeve texture. Real men don't have time to iron their shirts everyday.

Quote :
I don't think I completely understand it myself, the clearest it was to me was when ol' Murtagh got his sleeve torn off. Our reactions were so opposite, I leaned forward, impressed that he had a nice looking arm, while you made a face at the unnecessarily exposed flesh, and lamented the loss of a perfectly innocent sleeve.

:lol: Okay, true. Ol' Murtagh and his infamous sleeve-wound... for one thing, it was cheeeeesy. Yeah, like all of a sudden--no sleeve! Sleeeeeve....no sleeve! (Insert Telletubbies here: Again! Again!) I rather did lament the sleeve loss; he looked sort of imbalanced without it, not to mention lost and a bit deprived of meaning.

Now let's see if you respond to this.
Back to top Go down
miniman101

miniman101

PostSubject: Re: Master and Commander Rambling   Master and Commander Rambling - Page 2 Empty5/2/2007, 6:35 pm

I dont know why Hannah, but your avatar reminds me of a scene with Bing Crosby and Danny Kaye in "A White Christmas".
Back to top Go down
debauchedsloth

debauchedsloth

PostSubject: Re: Master and Commander Rambling   Master and Commander Rambling - Page 2 Empty5/2/2007, 6:41 pm

miniman101 wrote:
I dont know why Hannah, but your avatar reminds me of a scene with Bing Crosby and Danny Kaye in "A White Christmas".
Master and Commander Rambling - Page 2 Mids
Whaa?? Haven't seen it.

But I'm changing my avatar anyway.
Back to top Go down
miniman101

miniman101

PostSubject: Re: Master and Commander Rambling   Master and Commander Rambling - Page 2 Empty5/2/2007, 6:44 pm

It good, if you like old musicals. Its a little slow though. Boring in parts. We have on dvd.

Master and Commander Rambling - Page 2 180px-Dvd-cover-white-christmas
Back to top Go down
debauchedsloth

debauchedsloth

PostSubject: Re: Master and Commander Rambling   Master and Commander Rambling - Page 2 Empty5/2/2007, 6:46 pm

Huh. I'm really supposed to be writing a history paper right now, and I am so not inspired. Neutral
Back to top Go down
miniman101

miniman101

PostSubject: Re: Master and Commander Rambling   Master and Commander Rambling - Page 2 Empty5/2/2007, 6:48 pm

debauchedsloth wrote:
Huh. I'm really supposed to be writing a history paper right now, and I am so not inspired. Neutral

On what?
Back to top Go down
debauchedsloth

debauchedsloth

PostSubject: Re: Master and Commander Rambling   Master and Commander Rambling - Page 2 Empty5/2/2007, 6:51 pm

Martin Luther, and then the Counter Reformation. It's harder to write on a topic you already know about, because then I'm not sure how to present it.
Back to top Go down
miniman101

miniman101

PostSubject: Re: Master and Commander Rambling   Master and Commander Rambling - Page 2 Empty5/2/2007, 6:52 pm

Ohhh, well good luck.

When is it due?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Master and Commander Rambling   Master and Commander Rambling - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Master and Commander Rambling
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next