Open To Suggestion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open To Suggestion

Welcome, talk about whatever you want.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inArcade

Master and Commander Rambling

Go down 
+4
misswhatsit
jondoe
miniman101
debauchedsloth
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
misswhatsit

misswhatsit

Number of posts : 572
Registration date : 2006-12-14

Master and Commander Rambling - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master and Commander Rambling   Master and Commander Rambling - Page 8 Empty10/4/2007, 1:01 am

Wait.......no, NO I don't work! Happy day!!!! Party
Back to top Go down
miniman101

miniman101

Number of posts : 2734
Registration date : 2006-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Master and Commander Rambling   Master and Commander Rambling - Page 8 Empty10/4/2007, 2:16 pm

misswhatsit wrote:
Wait.......no, NO I don't work! Happy day!!!! Party

Yeah I was going to say something. In an earlier post you did, you said that you had to work "tomorrow, the next day, and the next." That was yesterday. So you work until Thursday, right?
Back to top Go down
http://motoringfile.com/
misswhatsit

misswhatsit

PostSubject: Re: Master and Commander Rambling   Master and Commander Rambling - Page 8 Empty10/4/2007, 2:20 pm

Yeah, uh, I just found out I will work until 5:00 on friday. So as long as we do it sometime after five, I should be able to make it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
miniman101

miniman101

PostSubject: Re: Master and Commander Rambling   Master and Commander Rambling - Page 8 Empty10/4/2007, 2:23 pm

I was thinking around seven. Not positive yet though.
Back to top Go down
misswhatsit

misswhatsit

PostSubject: Re: Master and Commander Rambling   Master and Commander Rambling - Page 8 Empty10/4/2007, 2:46 pm

That sounds good.
Back to top Go down
debauchedsloth

debauchedsloth

Number of posts : 1294
Registration date : 2006-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Master and Commander Rambling   Master and Commander Rambling - Page 8 Empty10/4/2007, 3:02 pm

As soon as we do it, I'm swerving this thread back on topic.
Back to top Go down
misswhatsit

misswhatsit

PostSubject: Re: Master and Commander Rambling   Master and Commander Rambling - Page 8 Empty10/4/2007, 6:59 pm

OH! That reminds me Hannah. *drum roll* I, have started your commentary!Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Party

And, I had a bit of a hiccup with it.:coveringeyes: I'm almost halfway through it, and just realized.......that the TV volume is so low that all you can hear are my comments.pale

......yeah......I thought of starting over, but that's balogni. So, um, consider the first half of the commentary a test for your "Master and Commander" skills. Cause all you get as a clue is my talking.Head Smack
Back to top Go down
debauchedsloth

debauchedsloth

PostSubject: Re: Master and Commander Rambling   Master and Commander Rambling - Page 8 Empty11/4/2007, 2:46 pm

Yeaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!

I'm SO glad you're finally doing this! Now you can read what I've written.... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
misswhatsit

misswhatsit

PostSubject: Re: Master and Commander Rambling   Master and Commander Rambling - Page 8 Empty12/4/2007, 12:18 am

Yeah, it was kinda turning into a hostage situation there, "Okay-hand over the story, nice and slow....and MAYBE, you'll get your commentary." Razz
Back to top Go down
debauchedsloth

debauchedsloth

PostSubject: Re: Master and Commander Rambling   Master and Commander Rambling - Page 8 Empty26/4/2007, 3:36 pm

Well, I haven't been on here in AGES, but don't worry everyone....I'm still as obsessed as ever, and therefore...

Let me share some of the crazy MaC themed stuff to be found online.

First of all...................................what...................the heck.......................

Master and Commander Rambling - Page 8 LotR_MaC_Crossover

..................is that?

I ask you: why? More importantly: who? Who did this atrocity? Sniper

It is supposed to be, as I discover, a train wreck of Jack and Stephen and Sam and Frodo. I'm....sorry, but......Hobbits are not....weird goat-like fantasy creatures with creepy pinkish skin and, and, and.......

I'm at a loss.
Back to top Go down
misswhatsit

misswhatsit

PostSubject: Re: Master and Commander Rambling   Master and Commander Rambling - Page 8 Empty26/4/2007, 9:59 pm

Shocked .................... Shocked .................... Shocked

Puke

Icky. Evil or Very Mad Dimented fans.
Back to top Go down
debauchedsloth

debauchedsloth

PostSubject: Re: Master and Commander Rambling   Master and Commander Rambling - Page 8 Empty27/4/2007, 1:07 pm

I know; it's pretty horrific on all levels.

And I just want to say--since no one here is going to read the books; so it's not really a spoiler--

BOTH JACK AND STEPHEN ARE MARRIED.

AND NOT TO EACH OTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO ONE in this movie is gay!!! NONE of them!!!! JEEZ! Can't you have a movie without female character without everyone's gaydar going off!??!?!?! Can't you be FRIENDS anymore??!?! They did this to Lord of the Rings and Robin Hood too. They do this to everything!!!!!Fire mad Fire mad Fire mad

(And by "they" I mean fans. Gunner Stupid fans. Sniper )

I hate them all. Dark Side

Sorry, just had to rant for a second.
Back to top Go down
misswhatsit

misswhatsit

PostSubject: Re: Master and Commander Rambling   Master and Commander Rambling - Page 8 Empty28/4/2007, 12:33 am

Go ahead and rant. Then all I have to do is agree with you. Wink

Ugh. I'm still scarred from looking up a Pullings picture on yahoo. When the home page opened up below it i got WAY too much of an eyefull of some gay perv's sick, twisted little, art display of Pullings and Jack.

Puke Puke Puke Puke Puke Puke Puke Puke Puke Puke Puke

GGGAAAAACCCCKKKK!!!!!!

PERV!! Very Mad What kind of a warped brain thinks those things up??!! And then SLAPS them across the internet?!!! EW EW EW EW EW EW EW!!!!! Dark Side

...Um, yeah, sorry. That just made me furious. Go back to your rant Hannah. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
debauchedsloth

debauchedsloth

PostSubject: Re: Master and Commander Rambling   Master and Commander Rambling - Page 8 Empty28/4/2007, 12:41 pm

Yep, Pullings gets it worse than everyone...probably because he's so pretty--you know, not really girly, but prettier than the other guys. Stephen is more often portrayed as asexual. Or closet gay.

I can't imagine why anyone would say it about Jack, though. How man's man can you get?? He's the one looking at canoe girl and writing to his wife and talking about wives and sweethearts... Come on! Puke
Back to top Go down
misswhatsit

misswhatsit

PostSubject: Re: Master and Commander Rambling   Master and Commander Rambling - Page 8 Empty1/5/2007, 6:07 pm

People are stupidly desperate. Fire mad
Back to top Go down
debauchedsloth

debauchedsloth

PostSubject: Re: Master and Commander Rambling   Master and Commander Rambling - Page 8 Empty1/5/2007, 9:59 pm

But not all fan art is bad!!! Here's one of my new favorites:

Master and Commander Rambling - Page 8 Persecution

Awww, they're all so CUTE!! awww 1 Flirty girl Cute love
Back to top Go down
Pirate

Pirate

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Master and Commander Rambling   Master and Commander Rambling - Page 8 Empty3/5/2007, 12:02 pm

I guess I'll have to watch that movie again, cause I do not understand any of these pictures...... scratch
Back to top Go down
debauchedsloth

debauchedsloth

PostSubject: Re: Master and Commander Rambling   Master and Commander Rambling - Page 8 Empty3/5/2007, 2:44 pm

I have stopped recommending the movie.....but one must see it in order to truly understand.

Me, that is.
Back to top Go down
debauchedsloth

debauchedsloth

PostSubject: Re: Master and Commander Rambling   Master and Commander Rambling - Page 8 Empty28/5/2007, 2:06 pm

Last night I watched Master and Commander...in bed!!!!!!! I LOVE LAPTOPS!!!

Grace told me it would be hard to sleep knowing I was in the next room, watching Master and Commander. I think she's worried. Huh? Shocked No

Don't worry, Grace! Razz
Back to top Go down
miniman101

miniman101

PostSubject: Re: Master and Commander Rambling   Master and Commander Rambling - Page 8 Empty28/5/2007, 4:20 pm

Beth loves her little Mac Book also. One reason being because for most labtops, the speaker aren't very good, but Mac's throw out pretty good sound.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Master and Commander Rambling   Master and Commander Rambling - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Master and Commander Rambling
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8