Open To Suggestion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open To Suggestion

Welcome, talk about whatever you want.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inArcade

Spider-Man 3......well???????

Go down 
+2
miniman101
debauchedsloth
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
miniman101

miniman101

Number of posts : 2734
Registration date : 2006-11-01

Spider-Man 3......well??????? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man 3......well???????   Spider-Man 3......well??????? - Page 2 Empty23/5/2007, 1:03 pm

I bet it does. Its still lame.
Back to top Go down
http://motoringfile.com/
misswhatsit

misswhatsit

Number of posts : 572
Registration date : 2006-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man 3......well???????   Spider-Man 3......well??????? - Page 2 Empty23/5/2007, 4:02 pm

I loved Venom. He was the only really complicated villain in the comic books, in my opinion anyway.
I and I DEFINITELY loved the computer work they did for him, the whole grasping hand look was SO cool! And Venom isn't dead. That wormy little professor still has a tiny piece of it, remember?

In response to an earlier comment, no my nosebleed was not a gusher, I could easily stop it with my thumb.....which must have looked really weird.... Shocked

Hee hee, and I seriously thought Josh was sobbing at that part! Laugh I looked over and was like, "...What the heck? Josh, don't cry...uh....I'm sure Harry went to heaven." Rolling Eyes :lol:

And Harry was AMAZING!!!! Innocent afraid Innocent
Spider-Man 3......well??????? - Page 2 Harry
Back to top Go down
debauchedsloth

debauchedsloth

Number of posts : 1294
Registration date : 2006-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man 3......well???????   Spider-Man 3......well??????? - Page 2 Empty23/5/2007, 4:32 pm

My favorite Spidey villain is Doc Ock, as far as the movies, but I agree, Venom's special effects were amazing. The credits alone made me excited for the scenes.

The scene where the symbiote goes from Peter to Eddie was one of the best scenes. Cool music, not to mention the end of all things emo. It looks cool when it takes over Eddie.

And as for that "wormy little professor," I'm wondering if they'll turn Dr. Conners into The Lizard for the next movie. He's their only still-not-yet-villain character around in Peter's life that hasn't died. What, like they're going to make that skinny girl next door a villain? Doubtful.

I hope they don't use The Lizard; he's corny and doesn't have great powers. And I like Dr. Conners as a good guy.

Harry was pretty cool. His outfit was cool, anyway. For once, a superpowered character with actual pants!

That moving photo you posted is a little ANNOYING, though.. Unhappy
Back to top Go down
misswhatsit

misswhatsit

Number of posts : 572
Registration date : 2006-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man 3......well???????   Spider-Man 3......well??????? - Page 2 Empty24/5/2007, 12:57 am

I like it. But in my defense, I wasn't aware that it moved. Surprised ...cool. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jondoe
Admin
jondoe

Number of posts : 2224
Registration date : 2006-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man 3......well???????   Spider-Man 3......well??????? - Page 2 Empty24/5/2007, 9:44 am

misswhatsit wrote:
And Venom isn't dead. That wormy little professor still has a tiny piece of it, remember?

Good point.
Back to top Go down
https://opentosuggestion.rpg-board.net
debauchedsloth

debauchedsloth

Number of posts : 1294
Registration date : 2006-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man 3......well???????   Spider-Man 3......well??????? - Page 2 Empty24/5/2007, 4:37 pm

Ha! I bet it climbs on him and makes HIM Venom--MUAH HA HA HA!! COLLEGE PHYSICS WILL NEVER BE THE SAME!!!!!! Shocked
Back to top Go down
jondoe
Admin
jondoe

Number of posts : 2224
Registration date : 2006-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man 3......well???????   Spider-Man 3......well??????? - Page 2 Empty25/5/2007, 2:02 am

debauchedsloth wrote:
Ha! I bet it climbs on him and makes HIM Venom--MUAH HA HA HA!! COLLEGE PHYSICS WILL NEVER BE THE SAME!!!!!! Shocked

:lol: :lol:
Back to top Go down
https://opentosuggestion.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man 3......well???????   Spider-Man 3......well??????? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spider-Man 3......well???????
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Open To Suggestion :: Main Boards :: Movies-
Jump to: