Open To Suggestion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open To Suggestion

Welcome, talk about whatever you want.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inArcade

Spider-Man 3......well???????

Go down 
+2
miniman101
debauchedsloth
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
debauchedsloth

debauchedsloth

Number of posts : 1294
Registration date : 2006-12-05

Spider-Man 3......well??????? Empty
PostSubject: Spider-Man 3......well???????   Spider-Man 3......well??????? Empty7/5/2007, 1:58 pm

I'm just starting this thread now, so you all can give your reactions.

Well? Well?? Spoilers are welcome, because everyone here, except, ah ha, me, is going to see it together.

Speak your mind!
Back to top Go down
debauchedsloth

debauchedsloth

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man 3......well???????   Spider-Man 3......well??????? Empty7/5/2007, 2:01 pm

Oh, and I'm not mad at you guys or anything. Don't get that idea. I'm just depressed about the thing in general, because it sounds fun. That's all. But I know you're all thinking, "You've already seen it, Hannah, so get over it, jeez!"

You guys would have been a fun group to see it with. Anyway, who's going to defend Peter Parker when Caitlin hates him?? Blue

Me> study ... ... ... Caitlin> Mad Bat Peter> Burn up

I guess I better get used to being left out; I'm only here for less than four months anyway. Shocked
Back to top Go down
miniman101

miniman101

Number of posts : 2734
Registration date : 2006-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man 3......well???????   Spider-Man 3......well??????? Empty7/5/2007, 3:34 pm

I guess I don't know what to say about this. I am sorry...... or....

It is to bad you can't make it. What are you working on anyway, finals?

You leaving in less than four months just means that we should really do a lot more stuff together as a group. (Beers, Lindbergs, Hways, and Thi) Like go to more movies in Virgina (whats a couple bucks for gas anyway), and I have to go right now, so I will continue this later.
Back to top Go down
http://motoringfile.com/
debauchedsloth

debauchedsloth

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man 3......well???????   Spider-Man 3......well??????? Empty7/5/2007, 5:13 pm

Well, I didn't expect anyone to say anything about me, I'm just wondering what you all thought of THE MOVIE!!! Party Party Party
Back to top Go down
miniman101

miniman101

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man 3......well???????   Spider-Man 3......well??????? Empty8/5/2007, 1:02 am

Well I know Matthias was disappointed, but as for me, I thought it was pretty good.
Too bad Harry dies, and MJ still can't find a good dress. I did however, like Peters dance, when he found that inner emo.

kidding.

I got goose bumps when Peter pulled his old suit out from under his bed, after all of the evil.

It was an interesting night. Caitlin got a bloody nose, and had blood gushing everywhere, my contact went berserk, and basically had a river flowing down my face. And if thats unfortunate enough, it was during the big emotional part, when Peter broke up with Mj.

I rate it at about a six or seven.
Back to top Go down
debauchedsloth

debauchedsloth

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man 3......well???????   Spider-Man 3......well??????? Empty8/5/2007, 9:42 am

You mean when MJ breaks up wtih Peter?

Yes, as soon as I saw him with eyeliner it was like...*GASP*...We have found the Source of Emo!!!!!! Alien parasite!

I was just so in love with civilian clothes. FIGHTING in civilian clothes. Beautiful moment.

You might not understand....you know......blood and dirt and rain........we could return to that yummy conversation. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pirate

Pirate

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man 3......well???????   Spider-Man 3......well??????? Empty8/5/2007, 12:42 pm

miniman101 wrote:
Well I know Matthias was disappointed, but as for me, I thought it was pretty good.
Too bad Harry dies, and MJ still can't find a good dress. I did however, like Peters dance, when he found that inner emo.

kidding.

I got goose bumps when Peter pulled his old suit out from under his bed, after all of the evil.

It was an interesting night. Caitlin got a bloody nose, and had blood gushing everywhere, my contact went berserk, and basically had a river flowing down my face. And if thats unfortunate enough, it was during the big emotional part, when Peter broke up with Mj.

I rate it at about a six or seven.

Hmmmm.......I didn't want to see that movie, and now I'll probably never see it. Harry was the only reason I would have seen it........ Huh? Jeez, they kill the only good looking guy?........stupid......
Back to top Go down
debauchedsloth

debauchedsloth

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man 3......well???????   Spider-Man 3......well??????? Empty8/5/2007, 1:08 pm

Wait....................................you didn't see it? Blue
Back to top Go down
miniman101

miniman101

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man 3......well???????   Spider-Man 3......well??????? Empty8/5/2007, 7:37 pm

debauchedsloth wrote:
You mean when MJ breaks up wtih Peter?

Yes, as soon as I saw him with eyeliner it was like...*GASP*...We have found the Source of Emo!!!!!! Alien parasite!

I was just so in love with civilian clothes. FIGHTING in civilian clothes. Beautiful moment.

You might not understand....you know......blood and dirt and rain........we could return to that yummy conversation. Very Happy

Maybe all the emo people around have some black gunk on them too.

I did like his black onsomble when he came out of th store, and on his date.
Back to top Go down
Pirate

Pirate

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man 3......well???????   Spider-Man 3......well??????? Empty9/5/2007, 12:10 pm

debauchedsloth wrote:
Wait....................................you didn't see it? Blue

Nope, I'd rather sit at home and do nothing.......... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jondoe
Admin
jondoe

Number of posts : 2224
Registration date : 2006-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man 3......well???????   Spider-Man 3......well??????? Empty9/5/2007, 2:40 pm

Hmmmmm...it was okay.

Too much stuff packed into one movie...they do know they can come back to the buffet for seconds right? (or fourths)

A little like mac 'n cheese and I'm not talking about the noodles.

I give it a 5 or 6.
Back to top Go down
https://opentosuggestion.rpg-board.net
debauchedsloth

debauchedsloth

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man 3......well???????   Spider-Man 3......well??????? Empty9/5/2007, 4:16 pm

miniman101 wrote:
Maybe all the emo people around have some black gunk on them too.

I did like his black onsomble when he came out of th store, and on his date.

I love that outfit! The dancing threw me off though. Reminds me of an avatar I could use........ Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
debauchedsloth

debauchedsloth

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man 3......well???????   Spider-Man 3......well??????? Empty9/5/2007, 4:16 pm

jondoe wrote:
Hmmmmm...it was okay.

Too much stuff packed into one movie...they do know they can come back to the buffet for seconds right? (or fourths)

I give it a 5 or 6.

What? confused
Back to top Go down
jondoe
Admin
jondoe

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man 3......well???????   Spider-Man 3......well??????? Empty9/5/2007, 10:06 pm

debauchedsloth wrote:
jondoe wrote:
Hmmmmm...it was okay.

I give it a 5 or 6.

What? confused

I felt like speaking in food terms. Razz
Back to top Go down
debauchedsloth

debauchedsloth

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man 3......well???????   Spider-Man 3......well??????? Empty21/5/2007, 4:20 pm

miniman wrote:
I HATE Mary Jane's wardrobe is terrible in all three movies. AHH I hate the brown one in the second one. and I hate most of the ones she is wearing in the third one. I was so hoping that the third one would hold new and better fitted dresses for MJ. I guess I was wrong.

What?? I loved MJ's look in the third one! Kirsten Dunst has a wacko bodytype, and I thought she looked as good as she can possibly look in the third one. The only outfit I didn't like was the dress at the end. Her makeup was sooo much better and I loved her hair!

I know Caitlin doesn't like her look in the third one either, but I don't know what version of the movie you two were watching!!!!
Back to top Go down
miniman101

miniman101

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man 3......well???????   Spider-Man 3......well??????? Empty21/5/2007, 4:24 pm

Well, I just looked at a few pictures of her from the movie, and...... I am going to have to agree with you on the hair and makeup part. Most of the dresses I saw her in were ugly, except for when Peter was going to ask her to marry him. She look good then, but most of the others where,... ick
Back to top Go down
debauchedsloth

debauchedsloth

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man 3......well???????   Spider-Man 3......well??????? Empty21/5/2007, 4:35 pm

Sorry these pictures are HUGE, but I'm at the library and I can't resize anything right now. I'll do it later.

Okay, in the first one, they were going for her immature highschool, girl-with-bad-childhood look. She had metallic red hair and stupid teenybopper clothes:
Spider-Man 3......well??????? 250_1639

In the second one, the makeup department was apparently wiped out by a massive plague. This is my least favorite look: dead, pinkish makeup, light hair, and hideous saggy grandma clothes.
Spider-Man 3......well??????? 2004_spiderman_2_002

Anyway, I thought they hit a good in-between shade of her hair for the third one, and I just like her character in the third one. And I thought she looked good.
Spider-Man 3......well??????? Kirsten_dunst12
Back to top Go down
amazingg

amazingg

Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2007-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man 3......well???????   Spider-Man 3......well??????? Empty21/5/2007, 4:36 pm

I really liked the movie and I liked the entire Venom plotline, but they shouldn't have killed Harry, at least not yet. And they shouldn't have even had the Sandman in the movie. It was just too much and he wasn't important.
Back to top Go down
debauchedsloth

debauchedsloth

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man 3......well???????   Spider-Man 3......well??????? Empty21/5/2007, 4:38 pm

Sandman's whole turning-into-sand-and-waking-up thing was cool though. Beautiful special effects and music.

Venom was cooler though. They should have kept him alive, along with Harry, for the fourth movie.
Back to top Go down
miniman101

miniman101

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man 3......well???????   Spider-Man 3......well??????? Empty21/5/2007, 4:39 pm

This was from the third one, isn't it?

Spider-Man 3......well??????? Spider-man-set-kirsten-dunst
Back to top Go down
debauchedsloth

debauchedsloth

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man 3......well???????   Spider-Man 3......well??????? Empty22/5/2007, 1:37 pm

Umm...............okay, well, that shot is from behind the scenes or something. Not in the movie. Shocked
Back to top Go down
miniman101

miniman101

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man 3......well???????   Spider-Man 3......well??????? Empty22/5/2007, 5:15 pm

maybe so, but its the same time and place. It was when they where on the bridge, when she broke up with him.

But anyway.....
Back to top Go down
jondoe
Admin
jondoe

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man 3......well???????   Spider-Man 3......well??????? Empty22/5/2007, 10:58 pm

debauchedsloth wrote:
Sandman's whole turning-into-sand-and-waking-up thing was cool though. Beautiful special effects and music.

Venom was cooler though. They should have kept him alive, along with Harry, for the fourth movie.

I agree with everything said here.
Back to top Go down
miniman101

miniman101

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man 3......well???????   Spider-Man 3......well??????? Empty23/5/2007, 11:43 am

Isn't Venom a dumb name. Its too.. scifi. If it were me, I wouldn't have even named him, just use his real name in the movie.
Back to top Go down
jondoe
Admin
jondoe

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man 3......well???????   Spider-Man 3......well??????? Empty23/5/2007, 12:00 pm

miniman101 wrote:
Isn't Venom a dumb name. Its too.. scifi. If it were me, I wouldn't have even named him, just use his real name in the movie.

It's from the comic books and venom shows up alot more than once in the comics on people other than that guy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man 3......well???????   Spider-Man 3......well??????? Empty

Back to top Go down

Spider-Man 3......well???????
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Open To Suggestion :: Main Boards :: Movies-
Jump to: