Open To Suggestion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open To Suggestion

Welcome, talk about whatever you want.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inArcade

THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD.......PART III

Go down 
+3
Pirate
snowhook451
debauchedsloth
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
debauchedsloth

debauchedsloth

Number of posts : 1294
Registration date : 2006-12-05

THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD.......PART III - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD.......PART III   THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD.......PART III - Page 2 Empty15/2/2007, 6:57 pm

amazingg wrote:
If they're young I don't mind it so much because I can pass them and they let me by. Older kids don't care, and if i try to get by they glare at me like I stole their wallets.

... actually, the younger kids don't really care if I want to pass them or not. Most of them are taller than me anyway.

Taller than you?? Some of those seventh graders are like three feet tall!!

Quote :
I literally got shoved against the wall by some blond brat trying to get to lunch. Neutral
Calm down, kid. Those chicken(?) nuggets aren't walking off

Or so we think. afraid
Back to top Go down
amazingg

amazingg

Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2007-01-12

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD.......PART III   THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD.......PART III - Page 2 Empty15/2/2007, 6:58 pm

Yeah, that's what I was just going to say. Half the food in the cafeteria probably could walk around. Shocked
Back to top Go down
debauchedsloth

debauchedsloth

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD.......PART III   THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD.......PART III - Page 2 Empty15/2/2007, 6:58 pm

amazingg wrote:
Yeah, that's what I was just going to say. Half the food in the cafeteria probably could walk around. Shocked

I miss it though.
Back to top Go down
amazingg

amazingg

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD.......PART III   THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD.......PART III - Page 2 Empty15/2/2007, 6:59 pm

Are you serious? I never get hot lunch any more because I hate waiting in line. I just brng my own. Way better.
Back to top Go down
debauchedsloth

debauchedsloth

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD.......PART III   THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD.......PART III - Page 2 Empty15/2/2007, 7:00 pm

amazingg wrote:
Are you serious? I never get hot lunch any more because I hate waiting in line. I just brng my own. Way better.

I miss the pizza. And the nachos, I really miss the nachos. I used to make sandwiches with the nachos.

This isn't really girl talk, is it?
Back to top Go down
amazingg

amazingg

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD.......PART III   THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD.......PART III - Page 2 Empty15/2/2007, 7:02 pm

Nope. but girls can talk about food too. And I'm really hungry right now... I'm getting that fried chicken craving again...
But the whole holding hands thing was girly enough, so that's my ticket in here.

I think we should talk about earrings.
Back to top Go down
debauchedsloth

debauchedsloth

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD.......PART III   THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD.......PART III - Page 2 Empty15/2/2007, 7:06 pm

Ughh, I'm starving too. Vertins is starting to sound really good. I'm getting a cheeseburger; Tesia had one this week and she said it was really good.

I guess there will be plenty of girl talk later tonight, and we can harness that power for the thread!

Earrings? Well...I like earrings, but I haven't been wearing them as much lately. I've lost so many of them. I absolutely hate studs. Let me rephrase that. I hate earrings that aren't dangly. They make my head look even rounder.

Anything else?
Back to top Go down
amazingg

amazingg

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD.......PART III   THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD.......PART III - Page 2 Empty15/2/2007, 7:10 pm

You're talking about for you personally, right? Because I personally like posts (at the store we call them posts), especially plain diamond ones. I think they're classy. But they have to be kind of big. Wink
I hate those tiny little silver posts that are so small they can slide right out. We sell those at the store. What's their point?
Back to top Go down
debauchedsloth

debauchedsloth

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD.......PART III   THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD.......PART III - Page 2 Empty15/2/2007, 7:12 pm

Yeah, for me personally.

Ughhh, earrings are posts too??? "Post" has way too many meanings: a wooden stake, am Internet message, a naval promotion, another name for the mail, a prefix meaning "former"......*sigh*

But I agree with you otherwise.

What do you think of those half-shirt tie-on things?
Back to top Go down
amazingg

amazingg

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD.......PART III   THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD.......PART III - Page 2 Empty15/2/2007, 7:14 pm

Quote :
What do you think of those half-shirt tie-on things?

You mean the really short things that girls wear that tie in front?
Back to top Go down
debauchedsloth

debauchedsloth

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD.......PART III   THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD.......PART III - Page 2 Empty15/2/2007, 7:14 pm

Yeah.
Back to top Go down
amazingg

amazingg

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD.......PART III   THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD.......PART III - Page 2 Empty15/2/2007, 7:16 pm

Uh, I personally don't like to wear them, but I think they can be flattering on people unless they have... really big saggy stomachs. Then it's just like putting a frame around the fat. Just my humble opinion.
Back to top Go down
debauchedsloth

debauchedsloth

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD.......PART III   THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD.......PART III - Page 2 Empty15/2/2007, 7:19 pm

amazingg wrote:
Uh, I personally don't like to wear them, but I think they can be flattering on people unless they have... really big saggy stomachs. Then it's just like putting a frame around the fat. Just my humble opinion.

I don't know. Obviously, I wouldn't wear them, because it just wouldn't work for me. Some people I think look cute, but the people I see wearing them are usually little blonde lip-gloss scarfing airheads, so I don't have a very good impression of them.

I have a feeling that it will be one of the styles of just this decade that our children make fun of and wear for "Decade day" during Homecoming. Like the super-baggy pants and big sunglasses.
Back to top Go down
amazingg

amazingg

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD.......PART III   THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD.......PART III - Page 2 Empty15/2/2007, 7:20 pm

Probably true.
Back to top Go down
debauchedsloth

debauchedsloth

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD.......PART III   THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD.......PART III - Page 2 Empty15/2/2007, 7:21 pm

I'm really hungry. I heard that Vertins takes forever to cook your food, too. And I hope the movie is decent. Decent, like, well-done, not moral. I'm pretty confident it will be moral. Rolling Eyes

On a girlier note, I decided I don't mind white eyelashes. On guys. Or third graders.
Back to top Go down
miniman101

miniman101

Number of posts : 2734
Registration date : 2006-11-01

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD.......PART III   THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD.......PART III - Page 2 Empty15/2/2007, 7:24 pm

You guys talked a lot on here. I might read it later. Or.... not.
Back to top Go down
http://motoringfile.com/
amazingg

amazingg

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD.......PART III   THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD.......PART III - Page 2 Empty15/2/2007, 7:25 pm

I must say, I've never seen a good-looking guy with really pale eyelashes. of course, third graders are different. third graders could be cute (in a little kid way) with pale eyelashes.
For now I'm still sticking to the dark eyelashes. And when I say dark, I guess I just mean, darker than their hair color.
Back to top Go down
debauchedsloth

debauchedsloth

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD.......PART III   THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD.......PART III - Page 2 Empty15/2/2007, 7:28 pm

Ohhh, when I had to read to the third graders in Interpersonal Comm. the kid in the front row with white hair and eyelashes was sooooooooo cute!

In my mind, redheaded kids with glasses are the cutest, and really white-blonde haired kids are becoming my second favorite. Well...I guess little black boys, with the ears that stick out, are really cute too, like Will Smith's son, the one from Pursuit of Happyness. And Asian kids. We were cute when we were little.
Back to top Go down
amazingg

amazingg

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD.......PART III   THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD.......PART III - Page 2 Empty15/2/2007, 7:28 pm

miniman101 wrote:

Rude!

I read almost everything that's been posted since my last visit. I think that's considerate. Or maybe I just have no life. Party
Back to top Go down
amazingg

amazingg

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD.......PART III   THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD.......PART III - Page 2 Empty15/2/2007, 7:30 pm

debauchedsloth wrote:
Ohhh, when I had to read to the third graders in Interpersonal Comm. the kid in the front row with white hair and eyelashes was sooooooooo cute!

In my mind, redheaded kids with glasses are the cutest, and really white-blonde haired kids are becoming my second favorite. Well...I guess little black boys, with the ears that stick out, are really cute too, like Will Smith's son, the one from Pursuit of Happyness. And Asian kids. We were cute when we were little.

What do you mean, WERE cute?
Just kidding.
Back to top Go down
jondoe
Admin
jondoe

Number of posts : 2224
Registration date : 2006-10-29

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD.......PART III   THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD.......PART III - Page 2 Empty15/2/2007, 7:41 pm

miniman101 wrote:

Yeah, I'm too lazy too read all that...but it's what this thread is for, otherwise it would clog up everything else. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://opentosuggestion.rpg-board.net
miniman101

miniman101

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD.......PART III   THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD.......PART III - Page 2 Empty15/2/2007, 8:18 pm

amazingg wrote:
miniman101 wrote:

Rude!

I read almost everything that's been posted since my last visit. I think that's considerate. Or maybe I just have no life. Party

I was just going to dinner, so i couldn't read it all. Your right it was rude, iam sorry.
Back to top Go down
miniman101

miniman101

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD.......PART III   THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD.......PART III - Page 2 Empty15/2/2007, 10:27 pm

Do you guys think the little boy on Stuart Little was cute? I dont like that little kid, and his voice it terrible!

Back to the ear ring coversation. I personaly think in this day and age, they are for and only for Women! Females, girls whatever. Jon, relax i dont care about yours.

Dont even think about starting a tatoo conversation anyone!!!
Back to top Go down
misswhatsit

misswhatsit

Number of posts : 572
Registration date : 2006-12-14

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD.......PART III   THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD.......PART III - Page 2 Empty16/2/2007, 1:20 am

miniman101 wrote:
Do you guys think the little boy on Stuart Little was cute? I dont like that little kid, and his voice it terrible!

Back to the ear ring coversation. I personaly think in this day and age, they are for and only for Women! Females, girls whatever. Jon, relax i dont care about yours.

Dont even think about starting a tatoo conversation anyone!!!

Innocent Rolling Eyes Naw, not on the girl-talk thread. Maybe jessie and I will start our own thread sometime.

The kid on Stuart Little was, in my opinion, on the verge of being too old to be "cute" anymore. And yes, his voice was very screechy....like he had just swallowed a mouthful of salt before talking. Blue

I LOVE the littel kid from home alone 3, and Liar Liar....and Covenant rider..("aaawwww.") Innocent So adorable. Love
Back to top Go down
Pirate

Pirate

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD.......PART III   THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD.......PART III - Page 2 Empty16/2/2007, 1:25 pm

The thing that I find absolutely ridicuous, is that everyone here has seen "Stuart Little." Blue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD.......PART III   THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD.......PART III - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD.......PART III
Page 2 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next