Open To Suggestion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open To Suggestion

Welcome, talk about whatever you want.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inArcade

THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD.......PART III

Go down 
+3
Pirate
snowhook451
debauchedsloth
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
debauchedsloth

debauchedsloth

Number of posts : 1294
Registration date : 2006-12-05

THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD.......PART III Empty
PostSubject: THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD.......PART III   THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD.......PART III Empty12/2/2007, 6:51 pm

Yes, as our lovely thread was overrun by hooligans, it is time to restart the girlyness HERE! Part three! I give you...

THE GIRL TALK THREAD III

THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD.......PART III Pp

For the newbies, this is the thread where no one can groan about the unbelievable cheesiness, shallowness, or pinkness of it all. Innocent

Guys are allowed to give their opinions as long as they are not dragging the thread down with their manly habits. Rolling Eyes

We are women not seeking equality, but absolute power. Dark Side

Suggested topics of conversation include: clothes, and all manner of fashion; actors, and all masculine attributes found appealing or unappealing (NO ONE is allowed to be offended if their own or their favorite person's attributes are insulted, it is open to suggestion, er, discussion!) or love and weddings and cuddly animals and giggles and gossip and all manners of cutesyness.

Basically whatever we'd talk about on a girl's night....except not so graphic.
Back to top Go down
snowhook451

snowhook451

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2007-01-24

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD.......PART III   THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD.......PART III Empty12/2/2007, 7:15 pm

Ok, we will try to stay out of this one
Back to top Go down
http://www.elydogsledtrips.com/index.html
Pirate

Pirate

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD.......PART III   THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD.......PART III Empty12/2/2007, 7:58 pm

Sorry hannah, I meant to get on here right away, but the dog unplugged the computer. (that sounds really stupid? Running Dog )
Anyways, Jake already invaded I see.
Back to top Go down
debauchedsloth

debauchedsloth

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD.......PART III   THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD.......PART III Empty13/2/2007, 4:02 pm

I had to leave at that point anyway. So what should we talk about?
Back to top Go down
Pirate

Pirate

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD.......PART III   THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD.......PART III Empty13/2/2007, 4:28 pm

Girl stuff I guess....
Hey, what is that movie in the theater about? We were invited to go see it, but I've never heard of it before.
Actually, maybe I'll find it online and see what it's about. Jumping
Back to top Go down
debauchedsloth

debauchedsloth

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD.......PART III   THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD.......PART III Empty13/2/2007, 6:03 pm

collegehottie87 wrote:
Girl stuff I guess....
Hey, what is that movie in the theater about? We were invited to go see it, but I've never heard of it before.
Actually, maybe I'll find it online and see what it's about. Jumping

It's an independent movie that's getting really good reviews. I think it's about a mail-order bride, but that's all I know. A chick-flick. Yeah, my mom is trying to get a mother-daughter sort of thing together..is that what you're referring to?
Back to top Go down
miniman101

miniman101

Number of posts : 2734
Registration date : 2006-11-01

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD.......PART III   THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD.......PART III Empty13/2/2007, 7:12 pm

What movie is the topic of the conversation?
Back to top Go down
http://motoringfile.com/
debauchedsloth

debauchedsloth

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD.......PART III   THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD.......PART III Empty13/2/2007, 10:28 pm

Sweet Land.
Back to top Go down
miniman101

miniman101

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD.......PART III   THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD.......PART III Empty13/2/2007, 10:52 pm

Oh my mom was talking about that. I think there might be a ladies night out to see it, Maybe.
Back to top Go down
jondoe
Admin
jondoe

Number of posts : 2224
Registration date : 2006-10-29

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD.......PART III   THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD.......PART III Empty13/2/2007, 11:41 pm

It's about a mail-order bride? Blue

How touching. Innocent
Back to top Go down
https://opentosuggestion.rpg-board.net
miniman101

miniman101

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD.......PART III   THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD.......PART III Empty13/2/2007, 11:43 pm

Yeah i watched the trailer. Looks well... typical male answer. It looks stupid. I seams as though i could create a better looking movie in a heart beat.
Back to top Go down
jondoe
Admin
jondoe

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD.......PART III   THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD.......PART III Empty13/2/2007, 11:52 pm

miniman101 wrote:
Yeah i watched the trailer. Looks well... typical male answer. It looks stupid. I seams as though i could create a better looking movie in a heart beat.

Yeah, RedNeck Productions should do it's version.

But who has to play the mail-order bride?!?!?!? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Pirate

Pirate

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD.......PART III   THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD.......PART III Empty14/2/2007, 1:28 pm

You boys are dumb scratch

Anyways, it's about a mail-order bride who comes to Minnesota from Germany in 1917(?), and meets her husband-to-be, and there are complications with the marriage because of Germany's political situation.

Actually, it starts out with the lady at her husband's grave in the 1960's, so you know that they end up together...it's not a spoiler...
And the movie was made 3 years ago, so it's interesting that it's in the theater now.

Sounds pretty good. Innocent
Back to top Go down
miniman101

miniman101

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD.......PART III   THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD.......PART III Empty14/2/2007, 3:30 pm

If you have seen the trailer, than you can understand why us guys think its stupid lookin'.
Back to top Go down
debauchedsloth

debauchedsloth

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD.......PART III   THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD.......PART III Empty14/2/2007, 4:56 pm

If you have seen the movie, then you can call it dumb.

Master and Commander had the worst trailer ever. Totally misleading.
North and South didn't even have a trailer.
Back to top Go down
jondoe
Admin
jondoe

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD.......PART III   THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD.......PART III Empty14/2/2007, 5:06 pm

debauchedsloth wrote:
If you have seen the movie, then you can call it dumb.

Master and Commander had the worst trailer ever. Totally misleading.
North and South didn't even have a trailer.

Yeah, but I didn't really like Master and Commander. Neutral
Back to top Go down
debauchedsloth

debauchedsloth

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD.......PART III   THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD.......PART III Empty14/2/2007, 5:35 pm

*gasp* afraid

Well. Secretly I prefer to be the only one.

I'm still maniacally jealous that Liz was actually on the ship. Mad
Back to top Go down
Pirate

Pirate

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD.......PART III   THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD.......PART III Empty14/2/2007, 9:56 pm

Liz who? scratch
Back to top Go down
miniman101

miniman101

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD.......PART III   THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD.......PART III Empty14/2/2007, 11:07 pm

Liz Hewitt.

I know that you cant judge a movie by the trailer, but thats the difference between men and women. Men dont like movie like that (in most cases), and women do.

That would vary vary cool to go on the ship. We went it some submarine that was in WWII. Not sure were it went and all that but it was still vary cool. There aint much room in a sub.
Back to top Go down
misswhatsit

misswhatsit

Number of posts : 572
Registration date : 2006-12-14

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD.......PART III   THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD.......PART III Empty15/2/2007, 1:25 am

I can honestly say that I have NEVER heard of this movie everyone is planning to see. Are you still planning to go thursday? No I'd be forced to choose between a happy-go-lucky good, old-fashioned GIRLS NIGHT, *insert girly screams here* or, sitting alone in a tiny waiting room, lights off, door shut, watching the new episode of me show Supernatural. Innocent

Decissions...decissions....*sigh* i'd go to the girls thing. But if the movie sucks, expect to see me throwing a few disgruntled glances towards the exit throughout the evening. Blah Blah Blah
Back to top Go down
Pirate

Pirate

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD.......PART III   THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD.......PART III Empty15/2/2007, 12:45 pm

misswhatsit wrote:
I can honestly say that I have NEVER heard of this movie everyone is planning to see. Are you still planning to go thursday? No I'd be forced to choose between a happy-go-lucky good, old-fashioned GIRLS NIGHT, *insert girly screams here* or, sitting alone in a tiny waiting room, lights off, door shut, watching the new episode of me show Supernatural. Innocent

Decissions...decissions....*sigh* i'd go to the girls thing. But if the movie sucks, expect to see me throwing a few disgruntled glances towards the exit throughout the evening. Blah Blah Blah

...It's decisions...one "s"... Innocent
Back to top Go down
debauchedsloth

debauchedsloth

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD.......PART III   THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD.......PART III Empty15/2/2007, 1:59 pm

misswhatsit wrote:

It's Thursday, 5:30, at Vertins, but I guess you can't go until 7:00, Caitlin.
Back to top Go down
amazingg

amazingg

Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2007-01-12

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD.......PART III   THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD.......PART III Empty15/2/2007, 6:48 pm

You know what I hate? Unhappy
Getting stuck in the hallway behind people holding hands on the way to class. (I'm talking boyfriend-girlfriend here. Not, like, big chains of people holding hands... that would be wierd... scratch okay never mind about that)
But it really annoys me. They walk SOOO slow and I can hear every little word of their cutesy conversation. Hello! Can't it wait? Ruagh! I'm trying to get to class here! Evil or Very Mad
I know the girl talk thread sort of encourages the cute factor, but I'm just not in the mood for that right now.... Mad
Back to top Go down
debauchedsloth

debauchedsloth

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD.......PART III   THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD.......PART III Empty15/2/2007, 6:50 pm

I agree. Especially on the stairs. And especially if they're really young, like seventh graders. For crying out loud, if I can't have a boyfriend, you shouldn't either, Gidget.
Cutesy conversation is the worst. "You're the smartest!" No, you're the smartest!"

I can end this debate real quick folks. Unhappy
Back to top Go down
amazingg

amazingg

Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2007-01-12

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD.......PART III   THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD.......PART III Empty15/2/2007, 6:55 pm

debauchedsloth wrote:
I agree. Especially on the stairs. And especially if they're really young, like seventh graders. For crying out loud, if I can't have a boyfriend, you shouldn't either, Gidget.
Cutesy conversation is the worst. "You're the smartest!" No, you're the smartest!"

I can end this debate real quick folks. Unhappy

If they're young I don't mind it so much because I can pass them and they let me by. Older kids don't care, and if i try to get by they glare at me like I stole their wallets.

... actually, the younger kids don't really care if I want to pass them or not. Most of them are taller than me anyway. I literally got shoved against the wall by some blond brat trying to get to lunch. Neutral
Calm down, kid. Those chicken(?) nuggets aren't walking off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD.......PART III   THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD.......PART III Empty

Back to top Go down

THE OFFICIAL GIRL TALK THREAD.......PART III
Page 1 of 23Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next