Open To Suggestion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open To Suggestion

Welcome, talk about whatever you want.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inArcade

I know no one cares........BUT HOW COULD HE DO THIS TO ME???

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
debauchedsloth

debauchedsloth

Number of posts : 1294
Registration date : 2006-12-05

I know no one cares........BUT HOW COULD HE DO THIS TO ME??? Empty
PostSubject: I know no one cares........BUT HOW COULD HE DO THIS TO ME???   I know no one cares........BUT HOW COULD HE DO THIS TO ME??? Empty8/1/2007, 2:16 pm

"This time Broke understood. He looked hard at the white ensign against the pure blue sky, the proof of his victory; he focused his dazed eyes; a sweet smile showed on his bloody face, and he said very quietly, "Thank you, Jack."

That, ladies and gentlemen, is how Patrick O'Brian ends The Fortune of War. study Eye Popping

I am FREAKING out. The battle was so wild and confusing, I can't figure out who lost an arm, but I think it was Jack...Jack with one arm?? Shocked No! And Broke dies???? I loved Broke!! And Stephen is getting married???? How can they do this to me???? Pray

I have book seven and eight, but I'm afraid to start it. The Surgeon's Mate--sounds dangerous. Anyway, I promised Caitlin I'd read Eragon. Suspect

*sigh* I cannot believe he would do this to me. Dark Side
Back to top Go down
miniman101

miniman101

Number of posts : 2734
Registration date : 2006-11-01

PostSubject: Re: I know no one cares........BUT HOW COULD HE DO THIS TO ME???   I know no one cares........BUT HOW COULD HE DO THIS TO ME??? Empty8/1/2007, 6:33 pm

I dont know about Jon and Cait, but i have no idea what you'rr talking about.
Back to top Go down
http://motoringfile.com/
jondoe
Admin
jondoe

Number of posts : 2224
Registration date : 2006-10-29

PostSubject: Re: I know no one cares........BUT HOW COULD HE DO THIS TO ME???   I know no one cares........BUT HOW COULD HE DO THIS TO ME??? Empty8/1/2007, 9:57 pm

debauchedsloth wrote:
"This time Broke understood. He looked hard at the white ensign against the pure blue sky, the proof of his victory; he focused his dazed eyes; a sweet smile showed on his bloody face, and he said very quietly, "Thank you, Jack."

That, ladies and gentlemen, is how Patrick O'Brian ends The Fortune of War. study Eye Popping

I am FREAKING out. The battle was so wild and confusing, I can't figure out who lost an arm, but I think it was Jack...Jack with one arm?? Shocked No! And Broke dies???? I loved Broke!! And Stephen is getting married???? How can they do this to me???? Pray

I have book seven and eight, but I'm afraid to start it. The Surgeon's Mate--sounds dangerous. Anyway, I promised Caitlin I'd read Eragon. Suspect

*sigh* I cannot believe he would do this to me. Dark Side

Jack would be weird with one arm Blue

Anyway, I say you should brake your promise and not read the eragon book. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://opentosuggestion.rpg-board.net
debauchedsloth

debauchedsloth

PostSubject: Re: I know no one cares........BUT HOW COULD HE DO THIS TO ME???   I know no one cares........BUT HOW COULD HE DO THIS TO ME??? Empty9/1/2007, 5:13 pm

Josh, it's the ending from book 6 in the series upon which Master and Commander was based. There are 20 books altogether.

How can Jack spend 14 books with one arm??

And Jon, I can't break my promise to read Eragon because I need other books to keep me from reading book 7. I have to spread them out or else I'll overdose. Eye Popping
"You see for my part, I look upon a promise as binding."--Stephen Maturin (Master and Commander)
Back to top Go down
miniman101

miniman101

PostSubject: Re: I know no one cares........BUT HOW COULD HE DO THIS TO ME???   I know no one cares........BUT HOW COULD HE DO THIS TO ME??? Empty10/1/2007, 1:56 am

Okay. Now who is Jack????
Back to top Go down
debauchedsloth

debauchedsloth

PostSubject: Re: I know no one cares........BUT HOW COULD HE DO THIS TO ME???   I know no one cares........BUT HOW COULD HE DO THIS TO ME??? Empty10/1/2007, 5:12 pm

miniman101 wrote:
Okay. Now who is Jack????

Josh, Josh...And weren't you considering Master and Commander as your second favorite movie??? Shocked I am disappointed.

Clearly you need a rewatch.

Jack=Jack Aubrey=Captain Jack Aubrey=Russell Crowe in Master and Commander=
I know no one cares........BUT HOW COULD HE DO THIS TO ME??? Master3

*ahem* The original Captain Jack. Before "Captain" Eyeliner Greasy Man seized the title. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
miniman101

miniman101

PostSubject: Re: I know no one cares........BUT HOW COULD HE DO THIS TO ME???   I know no one cares........BUT HOW COULD HE DO THIS TO ME??? Empty10/1/2007, 5:51 pm

I guess i do need to rewatch it.
Back to top Go down
jondoe
Admin
jondoe

PostSubject: Re: I know no one cares........BUT HOW COULD HE DO THIS TO ME???   I know no one cares........BUT HOW COULD HE DO THIS TO ME??? Empty10/1/2007, 6:21 pm

debauchedsloth wrote:
Josh, it's the ending from book 6 in the series upon which Master and Commander was based. There are 20 books altogether.

How can Jack spend 14 books with one arm??

And Jon, I can't break my promise to read Eragon because I need other books to keep me from reading book 7. I have to spread them out or else I'll overdose. Eye Popping
"You see for my part, I look upon a promise as binding."--Stephen Maturin (Master and Commander)

I've got a bunch of Comic books you could barrow. geek
Back to top Go down
misswhatsit

misswhatsit

Number of posts : 572
Registration date : 2006-12-14

PostSubject: Re: I know no one cares........BUT HOW COULD HE DO THIS TO ME???   I know no one cares........BUT HOW COULD HE DO THIS TO ME??? Empty10/1/2007, 11:37 pm

Hannah, Hannah, Hannah..... Blah Blah Blah And you say I have problems.
I've already given you all the sympathy I could in person....I'm at 0% sympathy right now, someone could get hit by a bus right in front of me and I would probably just laugh. Dark Side

Hey! And if you don't WANT to read Eragon then give it back! No one's twisting your arm. Jessica is practically breaking mine though, she really wanted to read that......2nd chapter. *scoffs* pathetic. Took me 3 days.
Back to top Go down
debauchedsloth

debauchedsloth

PostSubject: Re: I know no one cares........BUT HOW COULD HE DO THIS TO ME???   I know no one cares........BUT HOW COULD HE DO THIS TO ME??? Empty11/1/2007, 4:12 pm

Quote :
I've already given you all the sympathy I could in person....

Funny, I don't remember it.

Quote :
Hey! And if you don't WANT to read Eragon then give it back! No one's twisting your arm. Jessica is practically breaking mine though, she really wanted to read that......

She could get it from the library. Or I'll give it back and get it myself from the library, if I'm not too embarassed to check it out. And anyway, I DO want to read it, it's just not a huge priority.

Quote :
2nd chapter. *scoffs* pathetic. Took me 3 days.

1. I'm actually on chapter 4.
2. I am not in love with any of the characters, as you are, therefore, the drive to read is somewhat lessened.
3. It is unbelievably hard to read something written by another 17 year old, because I am so aware of the writing gimmicks that I myself use when writing fiction. This is not an insult to the author, it is just the way it is.
4. I am reading this, as I said before, in order to keep me from reading The Surgeon's Mate. As such, I must prolong Eragon as long as possible.

And anyway, you can be proud. I'm going to see the movie with Rosanna on Saturday.
Back to top Go down
miniman101

miniman101

PostSubject: Re: I know no one cares........BUT HOW COULD HE DO THIS TO ME???   I know no one cares........BUT HOW COULD HE DO THIS TO ME??? Empty11/1/2007, 5:53 pm

No comment.
Back to top Go down
jondoe
Admin
jondoe

PostSubject: Re: I know no one cares........BUT HOW COULD HE DO THIS TO ME???   I know no one cares........BUT HOW COULD HE DO THIS TO ME??? Empty11/1/2007, 10:38 pm

miniman101 wrote:
No comment.

Indeed.
Back to top Go down
debauchedsloth

debauchedsloth

PostSubject: Re: I know no one cares........BUT HOW COULD HE DO THIS TO ME???   I know no one cares........BUT HOW COULD HE DO THIS TO ME??? Empty24/1/2007, 4:56 pm

*sniff* I'm on book seven now. Jack had an affair. I'm very mad at him. And now Diana won't marry Stephen. And she is an idiot.

I'm mad.
Back to top Go down
jondoe
Admin
jondoe

PostSubject: Re: I know no one cares........BUT HOW COULD HE DO THIS TO ME???   I know no one cares........BUT HOW COULD HE DO THIS TO ME??? Empty25/1/2007, 1:07 am

debauchedsloth wrote:
*sniff* I'm on book seven now. Jack had an affair. I'm very mad at him. And now Diana won't marry Stephen. And she is an idiot.

I'm mad.

It's just a story.

I've got this sinking feeling like someones going to kill me. pale
Back to top Go down
misswhatsit

misswhatsit

PostSubject: Re: I know no one cares........BUT HOW COULD HE DO THIS TO ME???   I know no one cares........BUT HOW COULD HE DO THIS TO ME??? Empty25/1/2007, 2:30 am

Ha, I get that all to familiar feeling everytime i crack a "master and commander" joke around Hannah. Rolling Eyes Intimidating, isn't it?

....that's usually when I get a pillow in the face. Shocked
Back to top Go down
miniman101

miniman101

PostSubject: Re: I know no one cares........BUT HOW COULD HE DO THIS TO ME???   I know no one cares........BUT HOW COULD HE DO THIS TO ME??? Empty25/1/2007, 8:51 am

you'll get a slap in the face, if you start to diss "Gladiator".

UUUhh I love that movie!

How did this thread come back alive? It was dead for a while so.. whatever.

Iam eating yogurt, Yoplait Thick and Creamy Lemon Supreme.
Back to top Go down
debauchedsloth

debauchedsloth

PostSubject: Re: I know no one cares........BUT HOW COULD HE DO THIS TO ME???   I know no one cares........BUT HOW COULD HE DO THIS TO ME??? Empty25/1/2007, 4:13 pm

Quote :
It's just a story.

I've got this sinking feeling like someones going to kill me. pale

misswhatsit wrote:
Ha, I get that all to familiar feeling everytime i crack a "master and commander" joke around Hannah. Rolling Eyes Intimidating, isn't it?

....that's usually when I get a pillow in the face. Shocked

Alllllllll right everyone, here's a little Hannah 101.

You all don't have to get worried like you're going to offend me or I'm going to lash out at the world. I really like to disagree with people.

Personally I think it is NOT FAIR.Very Mad How come you guys always get into fights with Caitlin and then whenever anyone disagrees with me everyone backs off! Caitlin hates people insulting her favorites stuff, and I thrive off it!!! *sniff* Someday I will go on a wild actor rant and catch y'all off guard..
Back to top Go down
misswhatsit

misswhatsit

PostSubject: Re: I know no one cares........BUT HOW COULD HE DO THIS TO ME???   I know no one cares........BUT HOW COULD HE DO THIS TO ME??? Empty25/1/2007, 4:13 pm

Sounds good. Hey! I wasn't "dissing" Gladiator, that's a GREAT movie, (i haven't seen it in months though) I was paying it a VERY high compliment. King Arthur had some of the greatest battle sequences I've ever seen. And I LOVE the characters! cheers

Not "love love" them, no one really stands out as appealing. They're just cool.
Back to top Go down
jondoe
Admin
jondoe

PostSubject: Re: I know no one cares........BUT HOW COULD HE DO THIS TO ME???   I know no one cares........BUT HOW COULD HE DO THIS TO ME??? Empty25/1/2007, 4:15 pm

miniman101 wrote:

UUUhh I love that movie!

A slap?

That would be very girly of you.
Back to top Go down
misswhatsit

misswhatsit

PostSubject: Re: I know no one cares........BUT HOW COULD HE DO THIS TO ME???   I know no one cares........BUT HOW COULD HE DO THIS TO ME??? Empty25/1/2007, 4:16 pm

Woah woah woah, HANNAH? Where did you come from? Oh, right, the college. scratch That explains why you beat my message.

I say, RANT AND RAVE Hannah! Party It would make me seem WAY less weird for starters, and I think it's something you need to get out of your system. Wink

But I gotta a go in a little bit, so don't go too long.
Back to top Go down
debauchedsloth

debauchedsloth

PostSubject: Re: I know no one cares........BUT HOW COULD HE DO THIS TO ME???   I know no one cares........BUT HOW COULD HE DO THIS TO ME??? Empty25/1/2007, 4:17 pm

jondoe wrote:
miniman101 wrote:

UUUhh I love that movie!

A slap?

It would be hilarious to see Josh slap someone in the face. Especially if he had a yoplait thick and creamy lemon supreme yogurt in one hand.
Back to top Go down
misswhatsit

misswhatsit

PostSubject: Re: I know no one cares........BUT HOW COULD HE DO THIS TO ME???   I know no one cares........BUT HOW COULD HE DO THIS TO ME??? Empty25/1/2007, 4:19 pm

debauchedsloth wrote:
jondoe wrote:
miniman101 wrote:

UUUhh I love that movie!

A slap?

It would be hilarious to see Josh slap someone in the face. Especially if he had a yoplait thick and creamy lemon supreme yogurt in one hand.

If Josh ever slapped me, I'd punch him right in his yoplait thick and creamy covered face. Dark Side
Back to top Go down
debauchedsloth

debauchedsloth

PostSubject: Re: I know no one cares........BUT HOW COULD HE DO THIS TO ME???   I know no one cares........BUT HOW COULD HE DO THIS TO ME??? Empty25/1/2007, 4:23 pm

misswhatsit wrote:
Woah woah woah, HANNAH? Where did you come from? Oh, right, the college. scratch That explains why you beat my message.

I say, RANT AND RAVE Hannah! Party It would make me seem WAY less weird for starters, and I think it's something you need to get out of your system. Wink

But I gotta a go in a little bit, so don't go too long.

Again, uh.....maybe tomorrow. There's a lot of people behind me.
Back to top Go down
misswhatsit

misswhatsit

PostSubject: Re: I know no one cares........BUT HOW COULD HE DO THIS TO ME???   I know no one cares........BUT HOW COULD HE DO THIS TO ME??? Empty25/1/2007, 4:26 pm

Okay, It's been fun, but i gotta scram. My other forum is calling to me and I've blown over hlaf my time already. Blah Blah Blah

Bye.
Back to top Go down
miniman101

miniman101

PostSubject: Re: I know no one cares........BUT HOW COULD HE DO THIS TO ME???   I know no one cares........BUT HOW COULD HE DO THIS TO ME??? Empty25/1/2007, 8:34 pm

Laugh it up people. Gladiator is vary emotional for me. And so is the yogurt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I know no one cares........BUT HOW COULD HE DO THIS TO ME???   I know no one cares........BUT HOW COULD HE DO THIS TO ME??? Empty

Back to top Go down

I know no one cares........BUT HOW COULD HE DO THIS TO ME???
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Open To Suggestion :: Main Boards :: Anger Management-
Jump to: