Open To Suggestion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open To Suggestion

Welcome, talk about whatever you want.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inArcade

History Channel: Civil War

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jondoe
Admin
jondoe

Number of posts : 2224
Registration date : 2006-10-29

History Channel: Civil War Empty
PostSubject: History Channel: Civil War   History Channel: Civil War Empty13/12/2006, 2:23 am

This looks very original and I hope it comes out on original Xbox as well.

History Channel: Civil War 200208b

Info from ebgames.com>

"Immerse yourself in the intensity, carnage, and chaos of the war that divided a nation! The Civil War was a defining moment in our Nation's history where 3 million fought and over 600,000 died. Now you can experience history brought to life in the first ever first-person shooter Civil War game for videogame consoles. Play as a Confederate or Union Solider in America's most historic battles including Gettysburg, Bull Run and Antietam. Use authentic firearms, fight in intense hand-to-hand combat, place explosives, sabotage enemy artillery, destroy buildings and more!"

"* First Person Shooter - Play through the eves of a confederate or union soldier in high action battles with objective-based gameplay

* America's Most Historic Battles - Twelve of the most famous and bloodiest battles in our Nation's history including Gettysburg, Bull Run, Shiloh, Antietam, Cold Harbor and more!

* Intense Hand-to-Hand Fighting - Experience the intense chaos of the Civil War including close quarters and melee fighting using bayonets, sabers, the butt of your gun and even your fists in the midst of raging battles

* Authentic Weaponry of the Civil War - Experience the weaponry and military advancements of the Civil War including repeating rifles, multiple types of grenades, exploding artillery, Gatling guns, revolvers, bayonets, muskets, sabers and more

* Wide Variety of Battlefield Combat - Based on authentic Civil War combat methods including line fighting, artillery barrages, urban assaults, sniping, stealth and sabotage

* Environment Interaction - Set charges, place explosives, sabotage enemy telegraph lines, destroy buildings, enemy fortifications and more to complete mission objectives

* Famous Locations such as Little Round Top and Lookout Mountain and diverse landscapes including train yards, saw mills, military forts, towns and large open battlefields

* Awesome Cinematic War Experience - Battles come to life amidst exploding artillery, whistling bullets, falling comrades and much more

* Incredible Realism and Historical Accuracy - Battlefield recreations are based on topographical maps and photographs from the actual battlegrounds and battles are based on actual situations faced and combat methods used

* Relive History - Each level begins with a documentary video describing the historic moments in each battle, movements of armies, local fights, historical photos and battle statistics"

I will try to find screenshots but it's late right now and I'm going to bed.
Back to top Go down
https://opentosuggestion.rpg-board.net
miniman101

miniman101

Number of posts : 2734
Registration date : 2006-11-01

PostSubject: Re: History Channel: Civil War   History Channel: Civil War Empty13/12/2006, 1:22 pm

I like a keyboard in front of me instead of a controller. With a mouse, you can be more exact, as with thoughs joysticks on the controllers, its hard to get right on, so the game designers make all none computer game a little easier to hit a bad guy and stuff. Like in Halo, i was playing at Thi's and all you have to do is really get just within ten feet or so and you got him. So it seams to me, but i know you've played with a controller all your live so i bet your good at it.
Back to top Go down
http://motoringfile.com/
jondoe
Admin
jondoe

PostSubject: Re: History Channel: Civil War   History Channel: Civil War Empty13/12/2006, 5:08 pm

miniman101 wrote:
I like a keyboard in front of me instead of a controller. With a mouse, you can be more exact, as with thoughs joysticks on the controllers, its hard to get right on, so the game designers make all none computer game a little easier to hit a bad guy and stuff. Like in Halo, i was playing at Thi's and all you have to do is really get just within ten feet or so and you got him. So it seams to me, but i know you've played with a controller all your live so i bet your good at it.

Yeah, I've become really good with it.

But I just don't like using the keyboard and mouse...but then again I haven't done it much.
Back to top Go down
jondoe
Admin
jondoe

PostSubject: Re: History Channel: Civil War   History Channel: Civil War Empty13/12/2006, 5:12 pm

It's on PC also...just so you know.
Back to top Go down
miniman101

miniman101

Number of posts : 2734
Registration date : 2006-11-01

PostSubject: Re: History Channel: Civil War   History Channel: Civil War Empty14/12/2006, 12:23 am

AA is the best game iv ever played. And best of all is thats its FREE!!

Iv only play games on keyboard so iam good at that and not controller.
Back to top Go down
http://motoringfile.com/
jondoe
Admin
jondoe

PostSubject: Re: History Channel: Civil War   History Channel: Civil War Empty14/12/2006, 12:26 am

miniman101 wrote:
AA is the best game iv ever played.

You have to get some of the better army games out there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: History Channel: Civil War   History Channel: Civil War Empty

Back to top Go down

History Channel: Civil War
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Open To Suggestion :: Main Boards :: Video Games-
Jump to: