Open To Suggestion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open To Suggestion

Welcome, talk about whatever you want.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inArcade

What's the last movie you watched?

Go down 
+5
amazingg
misswhatsit
jondoe
miniman101
debauchedsloth
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28
AuthorMessage
miniman101

miniman101

Number of posts : 2734
Registration date : 2006-11-01

What's the last movie you watched? - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's the last movie you watched?   What's the last movie you watched? - Page 28 Empty20/12/2008, 8:52 pm

amazingg wrote:
Just going around posting places. This place is a tomb.

Sort of creepy. The ghosts of Jon and Josh... a bunch of other nameless quitters.

Probably no one will ever read this. That is ok with me.

Hmmm... We've been on an old Best Pictures kick: Bridge Over the River Kwai, Gone with the Wind, and presently trying to get through Lawrence of Arabia...

Oh, and The Great Escape. I don't think that won Best Picture though.

Half way through Lawrence of Arabia my heart beat was so slow, that I was technically dead.

The GREAT escape is the best! Steve McQueen is amazing.

LMIS was The Dark Knight! AMAZING!
Back to top Go down
http://motoringfile.com/
amazingg

amazingg

Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2007-01-12

PostSubject: Re: What's the last movie you watched?   What's the last movie you watched? - Page 28 Empty12/1/2009, 1:36 pm

Lawrence of Arabia... was weird. I would like to say that I got it, but I didn't. What a strange guy/story/movie/ending. Sam, Mom, and I were watching it and about halfway through, Sam was like, "You have no idea what's going on inside anybodys' minds here!" and it's true-- zero insight. Done the right way, that could be intriguing, but here it was just.. frustrating.

And how about those shots of guys on camels making their way toward the camera for about 15 minutes? Or of the sun rising for 25?
What's the last movie you watched? - Page 28 Snoring-smiley
Back to top Go down
helma

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2010-05-17

PostSubject: Re: What's the last movie you watched?   What's the last movie you watched? - Page 28 Empty23/5/2010, 3:25 am

I watched avatar the other day, I thought it was really good, a little slow to start but good.

I watched the iron man last night, that was mega slow to get going but I got into it towards the middle and end.

Umm, oh and I am watching the spy next door tonight so will let you know tomorrow about that one Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: What's the last movie you watched?   What's the last movie you watched? - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

What's the last movie you watched?
Page 28 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28