Open To Suggestion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open To Suggestion

Welcome, talk about whatever you want.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inArcade

How much should I pay an amateur photographer for a destinat

Go down 
AuthorMessage
helma

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2010-05-17

How much should I pay an amateur photographer for a destinat Empty
PostSubject: How much should I pay an amateur photographer for a destinat   How much should I pay an amateur photographer for a destinat Empty18/6/2010, 12:40 am

I am planning a wedding that is about a 6 hour drive away from my hometown and I am not sure what to do about the photographer. I have a very limited budget and I am a photographer myself so I am very picky about my photographer. I almost wish I could photograph my own wedding Smile
Well since most good photographers are way out of my budget I was thinking about asking 2 girls from one of my photography classes to do it for me. They are not pros but I love their work and since neither have ever done a wedding, having both of them there will ease my mind, since it is much more likely I will get pics I will like.
I just don't know how much I should pay them. I will cover the cost of travel, hotel, and food and it will be about $150-200 total. Plus they would be free to invite whoever else they want an could have their own mini vacation on the beach. I know as a college student I would work for free if it earned me a free weekend on the beach. Should I pay them an extra $100 each or should it be more?

How much should I pay an amateur photographer for a destinat
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Open To Suggestion :: Main Boards :: Photography-
Jump to: