Open To Suggestion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open To Suggestion

Welcome, talk about whatever you want.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inArcade

Breaking the Silence

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
amazingg

amazingg

Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2007-01-12

Breaking the Silence - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Silence   Breaking the Silence - Page 3 Empty15/11/2007, 12:26 pm

I couldn't resist making snotty, sarcastic comments that I would regret later. It's for the better. Very Happy
Yes, I appreciate cars and I also appreciate my lungs.
Back to top Go down
miniman101

miniman101

Number of posts : 2734
Registration date : 2006-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Silence   Breaking the Silence - Page 3 Empty15/11/2007, 7:05 pm

amazingg wrote:
I couldn't resist making snotty, sarcastic comments that I would regret later. It's for the better. Very Happy
Yes, I appreciate cars and I also appreciate my lungs.

Wait a second....you appreciate your lungs? Are you talking about carbon dioxide?

Because actually the 2007 Porsche 911 Turbo leaves the the air it puts out cleaner than the air it takes in. Fact
Back to top Go down
http://motoringfile.com/
amazingg

amazingg

Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2007-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Silence   Breaking the Silence - Page 3 Empty16/11/2007, 12:06 pm

Well, no actually I wasn't, but, uh, that's interesting. I'm just saying that I appreciate lots of other things more than cars. I guess I wasn't very clear.

By the way, I still think it's a good idea to separate boys and girls names for the Christmas thing... I know, I know, it's not going to happen... Rolling Eyes

I'm outnumbered. afraid
Back to top Go down
miniman101

miniman101

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Silence   Breaking the Silence - Page 3 Empty16/11/2007, 5:32 pm

Its not as fun it you know you are going to get someone of the same gender. Besides, even though it is just youth group friends here, I think its good for someone to become comfortable getting something for someone of a different gender. I don't know...

The only one who really has some issues buying for the different sex is miss Blanchfield. Remember I got some victorias secret nail kit. That was horrible
Back to top Go down
jondoe
Admin
jondoe

Number of posts : 2224
Registration date : 2006-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Silence   Breaking the Silence - Page 3 Empty16/11/2007, 6:32 pm

miniman101 wrote:
Its not as fun it you know you are going to get someone of the same gender. Besides, even though it is just youth group friends here, I think its good for someone to become comfortable getting something for someone of a different gender. I don't know...

The only one who really has some issues buying for the different sex is miss Blanchfield. Remember I got some victorias secret nail kit. That was horrible

Hey...Josh...I saw you making your nails all pretty with that kit...you thought no one was watching. tongue
Back to top Go down
https://opentosuggestion.rpg-board.net
miniman101

miniman101

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Silence   Breaking the Silence - Page 3 Empty17/11/2007, 5:27 pm

What do I say to this?

I think one of your sisters took it.

undefinedundefinedundefinedundefined
Back to top Go down
helma

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2010-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Silence   Breaking the Silence - Page 3 Empty28/6/2010, 9:30 am

Just a few days ago after coming OUT of the washroom, I caught eyes with someone and I said "Hi. I don't believe we've been properly introduced." followed by saying my name. She laughed, said her name, and we talked for a bit. It was so random and I realized how weird it was (more thinking of how I just came out of the bathroom. Nice entrance.)

You just go for it. Usually the 'stupidest' things are really the best. But for God's sake don't comment on the weather Razz

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Silence   Breaking the Silence - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Breaking the Silence
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Open To Suggestion :: Main Boards :: General Discussion-
Jump to: