Open To Suggestion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open To Suggestion

Welcome, talk about whatever you want.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inArcade

School Rantings (College and High School)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
miniman101

miniman101

Number of posts : 2734
Registration date : 2006-11-01

School Rantings (College and High School) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Rantings (College and High School)   School Rantings (College and High School) - Page 2 Empty28/11/2007, 6:14 pm

Yes it did, but she didn't tell me. She left some note on her sign. I am sure you saw it. I saw it after ten minutes of waiting. She can really make a person mad.

I am already signed up for classes, but I now am figuring on going to Northwestern, so I will forget about the vcc degree and get as much done as I can for NWC. Zack did the same kind of thing, he never graduated from vcc. But Cindy keeps skipping her office hours so I hope there will still be room in the classes that I am going to switch to.
Back to top Go down
http://motoringfile.com/
amazingg

amazingg

Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2007-01-12

PostSubject: Re: School Rantings (College and High School)   School Rantings (College and High School) - Page 2 Empty30/11/2007, 12:26 pm

Yeah, my dad just convinced me yesterday not to get my AA and just get a lot of classes done. So I'm not going to graduage from VCC. Boo hoo. Rolling Eyes
I am still not registered and I am meeting with Cindy today, but I probably won't be able to get into CompII with Groom because the class was almost full when I checked. Blah. Mad
Back to top Go down
miniman101

miniman101

PostSubject: Re: School Rantings (College and High School)   School Rantings (College and High School) - Page 2 Empty2/12/2007, 12:05 am

We have talked since you posted this. So do you have your schedule figured out now?

Right now I have...

9am MWF Macro Econ
11am MWF Comp II
2pm Pre Calc MTWTHF
1pm TTH Info Tech with a lap at 3pm on TH

And then a PE class which is Backpacking in april.

I have Lee Anderson for pre calc again too. I like her!
Back to top Go down
amazingg

amazingg

PostSubject: Re: School Rantings (College and High School)   School Rantings (College and High School) - Page 2 Empty11/12/2007, 6:59 pm

Well, I'm going home to write my comp paper now. afraid afraid afraid
Back to top Go down
miniman101

miniman101

PostSubject: Re: School Rantings (College and High School)   School Rantings (College and High School) - Page 2 Empty11/12/2007, 10:45 pm

I just finished mine. I feel pretty good about it.
Back to top Go down
miniman101

miniman101

PostSubject: Re: School Rantings (College and High School)   School Rantings (College and High School) - Page 2 Empty13/12/2007, 9:32 pm

Grace, you said you're done with cornerstone? I have another stinking paper to write. This is horrible.
Back to top Go down
amazingg

amazingg

PostSubject: Re: School Rantings (College and High School)   School Rantings (College and High School) - Page 2 Empty17/12/2007, 12:53 pm

Well, I said I was done with classes... I still have a paper to write too.
Back to top Go down
miniman101

miniman101

PostSubject: Re: School Rantings (College and High School)   School Rantings (College and High School) - Page 2 Empty17/12/2007, 3:11 pm

I did write that stupid paper. I only wrote the first part. Because college hasn't changed my mind about anything. So I hope Cindy understands.
Back to top Go down
amazingg

amazingg

PostSubject: Re: School Rantings (College and High School)   School Rantings (College and High School) - Page 2 Empty18/12/2007, 3:46 pm

Did you actually talk about your beliefs not changing? Or did you just leave it blank? For mine I just took something sort of real and restated it subtly for a paragraph's length. Rolling Eyes

Well, at least it's over now.
Back to top Go down
miniman101

miniman101

PostSubject: Re: School Rantings (College and High School)   School Rantings (College and High School) - Page 2 Empty18/12/2007, 6:47 pm

I kind of just gave a big explanation about how i didn't have something that changed. For real though, we have only been in college for ONE semester, having an opinion that hasn't changed I think would happen a lot to Cindy.

I am VERY glad its over. No more Cindy and her liberal mind.
Back to top Go down
miniman101

miniman101

PostSubject: Re: School Rantings (College and High School)   School Rantings (College and High School) - Page 2 Empty19/12/2007, 1:13 pm

I AM DONE. Finally. Comp wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.
Back to top Go down
amazingg

amazingg

PostSubject: Re: School Rantings (College and High School)   School Rantings (College and High School) - Page 2 Empty9/1/2008, 12:43 pm

Well, I got into Groom's class for Comp II and now I'm trying to decide whether to drop Intro to Soc or not.... Neutral
Back to top Go down
miniman101

miniman101

PostSubject: Re: School Rantings (College and High School)   School Rantings (College and High School) - Page 2 Empty13/1/2008, 11:51 pm

Oh yeah, School tomorrow!

I really can't wait until summer.
Back to top Go down
amazingg

amazingg

PostSubject: Re: School Rantings (College and High School)   School Rantings (College and High School) - Page 2 Empty14/1/2008, 4:44 pm

Same for the summer thing... well, not necessarily summer but the end of school.

The first day was interesting. I think math might end up being my favorite class.

The Comp II class is too big.

Sarah Skelton's voice gets annoying... Shocked
Back to top Go down
miniman101

miniman101

PostSubject: Re: School Rantings (College and High School)   School Rantings (College and High School) - Page 2 Empty15/1/2008, 11:32 am

amazingg wrote:
Same for the summer thing... well, not necessarily summer but the end of school.

The first day was interesting. I think math might end up being my favorite class.

The Comp II class is too big.

Sarah Skelton's voice gets annoying... Shocked

Okay, what Precalc is is college algebra and trig mashed together! So basically, if i were paying for school, I am only paying for one coarse as apposed to two. ahhahaha

Comp class is HUGE!! That is also what I thought of my comp I class. By the end of the semester at least one quarter of them will disappear.

Who is Sarah Skelton? What class?
Back to top Go down
amazingg

amazingg

PostSubject: Re: School Rantings (College and High School)   School Rantings (College and High School) - Page 2 Empty15/1/2008, 12:56 pm

miniman101 wrote:

Okay, what Precalc is is college algebra and trig mashed together! So basically, if i were paying for school, I am only paying for one coarse as apposed to two. ahhahaha

Comp class is HUGE!! That is also what I thought of my comp I class. By the end of the semester at least one quarter of them will disappear.

Who is Sarah Skelton? What class?

Yeah, I found that out about Precalc yesterday too. So we're basically doing the same math. You've just got the crash course.

You're probably right about the students disappearing in Comp II. I can't say I will be unhappy if it happens.

I have Sarah Skelton for two classes in a row: Music Appreciation (which I am regretting taking) and Intro to Ethics (which is also a huge class).
Back to top Go down
miniman101

miniman101

PostSubject: Re: School Rantings (College and High School)   School Rantings (College and High School) - Page 2 Empty16/1/2008, 12:31 am

Info tech is a giant class as well. Its in the fancy room with the rows of chairs going up toward the back CL104 if you know it. Almost every chair is taken! Its horrible.

I have come to a conclusion that Tom Bennett is the MOST irritating person on the planet. From is his choice of clothing to his friends, to voice, and even his dream of being a pro stage actor.

As for math, yeah we will be at the same point when this semester comes to a close, but do I need this much math? Not sure. scratch
Back to top Go down
amazingg

amazingg

PostSubject: Re: School Rantings (College and High School)   School Rantings (College and High School) - Page 2 Empty16/1/2008, 12:34 pm

I have come to love math because there is such a relief/assurance to know there is ONLY ONE RIGHT ANSWER. I'm getting very sick of Ethics,Comp,English-type classes that are all about "there is no right answer".

Just a thought. I was ranting to my mom yesterday about it...
Back to top Go down
miniman101

miniman101

PostSubject: Re: School Rantings (College and High School)   School Rantings (College and High School) - Page 2 Empty16/1/2008, 2:40 pm

You are absolutely right! I have thought of this too. Math is amazing because if you don't get it you don't get it! There is one answer, period!
Haha its so true.

Comp is really huge, I can't wait until it get down to its fighting weight.
Back to top Go down
amazingg

amazingg

PostSubject: Re: School Rantings (College and High School)   School Rantings (College and High School) - Page 2 Empty17/1/2008, 1:23 pm

Agreed.
Back to top Go down
amazingg

amazingg

PostSubject: Re: School Rantings (College and High School)   School Rantings (College and High School) - Page 2 Empty28/1/2008, 1:01 pm

Well, comp class isn't getting any smaller...

But at least it was cancelled today.
I can't believe I spent hours yesterday trying to read those four articles just to find out I didn't need them today.
Back to top Go down
miniman101

miniman101

PostSubject: Re: School Rantings (College and High School)   School Rantings (College and High School) - Page 2 Empty28/1/2008, 1:08 pm

Ha I spent an hour getting them done, well.....they aren't exactly well done. But yes, at least Comp was canceled.
Back to top Go down
miniman101

miniman101

PostSubject: Re: School Rantings (College and High School)   School Rantings (College and High School) - Page 2 Empty27/2/2008, 2:55 pm

I am SO relieved that this paper isn't due for comp until well after Spring Break. These next two weeks are going to be so busy. I would have gone nuts.
Back to top Go down
amazingg

amazingg

PostSubject: Re: School Rantings (College and High School)   School Rantings (College and High School) - Page 2 Empty28/2/2008, 1:01 pm

Yeah, it is a relief.
Back to top Go down
amazingg

amazingg

PostSubject: Re: School Rantings (College and High School)   School Rantings (College and High School) - Page 2 Empty12/3/2008, 12:39 pm

Spring break is good, eh?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School Rantings (College and High School)   School Rantings (College and High School) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

School Rantings (College and High School)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next