Open To Suggestion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open To Suggestion

Welcome, talk about whatever you want.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inArcade

Zack Bump Firing on youtube

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
miniman101

miniman101

Number of posts : 2734
Registration date : 2006-11-01

Zack Bump Firing on youtube Empty
PostSubject: Zack Bump Firing on youtube   Zack Bump Firing on youtube Empty7/4/2007, 5:05 pm

Zack came up for Easter yesterday; came over today, and told me about a way to fire a semi-auto rifle so that it shots nearly or as fast as a fully automatic. The trigger technique is called bump firing. It was really fun, and addicting. See what you think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErpGR8YPmh8
Back to top Go down
http://motoringfile.com/
Charger

Charger

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Zack Bump Firing on youtube   Zack Bump Firing on youtube Empty5/10/2007, 1:05 am

Hey, who is that stud? <evillaugh> muhaahaaahaaaaaaahaaaa, tis me hahahahahahahaa </evillaugh>
Back to top Go down
miniman101

miniman101

PostSubject: Re: Zack Bump Firing on youtube   Zack Bump Firing on youtube Empty5/10/2007, 11:06 am

I thought it was you. "Charger" You use that username in like everything.
Back to top Go down
Charger

Charger

PostSubject: Re: Zack Bump Firing on youtube   Zack Bump Firing on youtube Empty5/10/2007, 11:22 am

No, I use "Charge"...it wasn't letting me use it here though. Classes today?
Back to top Go down
miniman101

miniman101

PostSubject: Re: Zack Bump Firing on youtube   Zack Bump Firing on youtube Empty5/10/2007, 12:59 pm

I have an exam in sociology on Wednesday on chapters 4,5, and 6. I haven't even got through 4 yet. So.. And test in Math on Wed. Also an exam in Economics on Friday. In a few chapters that I don't really understand. Fun fun fun...... till her daddy takes the T-Bird away.
-- Beach Boys.
Back to top Go down
Charger

Charger

PostSubject: Re: Zack Bump Firing on youtube   Zack Bump Firing on youtube Empty5/10/2007, 4:15 pm

The best thing at VCC, is to do whatever you have to do right away. Like, you get homework, or a test scheduled, do/study for it right away and don't wait. If you do that, you'll have actually way more free time and a lot less stress. Believe me, what i just told you gets harder when you're away at school when there's friends, activities, girls, etc...calling for your attention.

I don't want to hold myself out always giving advice, but I want you to try something when you have to read those god-awful chapters of Soc. and stuff. Ok, so you sit down, and you know you have to read chapters 4-6. Well, Step 1: Find the beginning and end of ch. 4, and pinch the pages between your fingers, flap it back and forth a bit to get an idea of how much is there. Step two: Browse the chapter. Go through and just look at the headlines and get a sense of what is coming and how it flows. Step 3: Start reading, but read in chunks. You can speed read most of Soc. stuff, you just need to focus on terms. But doing it this way DOES help break it down so it's not just 3 chapters of worthless trash that you don't understand. At least this way it's 3 chapters of worthless trash that you do understand.

Math: Just understand the concepts, and do your homework. Lee is pretty nice about helping you out after class

Econ: Yeah well, more about concepts than straight memorization (which I like)

One last thing. Most people at that school are negative. They don't have a vision. They are like high school students who want to be spoon-fed. DON"T BE LIKE THEM. All of you that are going to VCC remember this.
Back to top Go down
miniman101

miniman101

PostSubject: Re: Zack Bump Firing on youtube   Zack Bump Firing on youtube Empty5/10/2007, 5:21 pm

That..... is one of the biggest posts i've seen on here.

Good advise. Thx.
Back to top Go down
Charger

Charger

PostSubject: Re: Zack Bump Firing on youtube   Zack Bump Firing on youtube Empty5/10/2007, 5:42 pm

Yeah, I'll try and keep it under the length of the dictionary in the future.
Back to top Go down
Charger

Charger

PostSubject: Re: Zack Bump Firing on youtube   Zack Bump Firing on youtube Empty5/10/2007, 5:44 pm

Oh, and you should get AA again so we can go at it sometime. Clean up your machine a little bit, see if there's any display drivers, etc...and it should be G2G.
Back to top Go down
miniman101

miniman101

PostSubject: Re: Zack Bump Firing on youtube   Zack Bump Firing on youtube Empty5/10/2007, 10:57 pm

Charger wrote:
Oh, and you should get AA again so we can go at it sometime. Clean up your machine a little bit, see if there's any display drivers, etc...and it should be G2G.

Zack!! ... I didn't know you could speak in Greek!!??

What?

Yeah I would love to have it again. What should I get rid of?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zack Bump Firing on youtube   Zack Bump Firing on youtube Empty

Back to top Go down

Zack Bump Firing on youtube
Page 1 of 1