Open To Suggestion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open To Suggestion

Welcome, talk about whatever you want.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inArcade

A STORY FOR MISS CAITLIN *READ ME! DON'T IGNORE ME!!*

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
debauchedsloth

debauchedsloth

Number of posts : 1294
Registration date : 2006-12-05

A STORY FOR MISS CAITLIN *READ ME! DON'T IGNORE ME!!* Empty
PostSubject: A STORY FOR MISS CAITLIN *READ ME! DON'T IGNORE ME!!*   A STORY FOR MISS CAITLIN *READ ME! DON'T IGNORE ME!!* Empty31/1/2007, 5:57 pm

Once upon a time there was a girl named Hannah, and she had a friend named Caitlin.

(aw)

Hannah was usually very hesitant to disclose any personal details and thoughts of her life. And sometimes even the boldest hints flew over Caitlin's head, particularily when some beefcake was walking by. (heh)

But one day Hannah decided to write a long, oh, say, fourteen page document about one of her favorite movies. She slaved over it night after night, thinking to herself, Caitlin....will........enjoy....this.....

Finally, the document was ready, and Hannah entrusted it to her friend very nervously, hoping it would not fall into the wrong hands. For with this document and a handy dandy tape recorder, Caitlin would embark on a great quest to further understand her somewhat weird friend.

Caitlin clutched the precious document in her hands, the product of her friend's endless toil, the key to a thousand mysteries.

Then she went home, threw it under the bed, dumped some Roy Rogers movies on top of it, and forgot about it.

The end.

And the moral of the story is....................?
Back to top Go down
miniman101

miniman101

Number of posts : 2734
Registration date : 2006-11-01

PostSubject: Re: A STORY FOR MISS CAITLIN *READ ME! DON'T IGNORE ME!!*   A STORY FOR MISS CAITLIN *READ ME! DON'T IGNORE ME!!* Empty31/1/2007, 11:23 pm

I think the only one who can write a reply to this is Caitlin.

ps. Go to the park tomorrow (everyone) and see our dog/wolf, and our pile of snow that we worked long and hard on.
Back to top Go down
http://motoringfile.com/
misswhatsit

misswhatsit

Number of posts : 572
Registration date : 2006-12-14

PostSubject: Re: A STORY FOR MISS CAITLIN *READ ME! DON'T IGNORE ME!!*   A STORY FOR MISS CAITLIN *READ ME! DON'T IGNORE ME!!* Empty31/1/2007, 11:55 pm

HA ha ha!!!!! *ulp* I'm SO sorry Hannah! I am ashamed. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad I know, I KNOW! Grrrr! I just always forget about it! I'm sure if I "only knew" how great it was, wild horses couldn't stop me from watching it, (even if ol' Roy himself rode up on Trigger). Rolling Eyes I just always get home too late, or have chores to do, or forget...... Shocked *sigh* you're right, i have been a lowsy friend. I swear on my dead goldfish' grave, I shall watch that ENTIRE thing next day I get off......okay? Surprised

I may have been sub-consciously avoiding it until the PERFECT mood, since I'm a little scared I might botch it somehow. Blue Then I'd REALLY have a reason to feel bad.
Back to top Go down
miniman101

miniman101

PostSubject: Re: A STORY FOR MISS CAITLIN *READ ME! DON'T IGNORE ME!!*   A STORY FOR MISS CAITLIN *READ ME! DON'T IGNORE ME!!* Empty1/2/2007, 12:08 am

You know, this is the difference between girls and boys (Women and Men), You two are doing exactly what girls do and should (from my perspective), you two, just yeah. Guys, yes they sure do get a little crazy in the local dairy queen, and yes we do fart and scratch, and EAT and then eat a little more, and go outside and scoop poop (well that might be just us), and of course we stink sometimes and don't remember to zip up our flies. Thats just what guys do. At least most of them. I would be scared if not all of them did, does, is doing it.

What iam saying, i have no idea, rambling, ahh!

Well iam sorry if we, I imbaressed any of you, iam sorry, and i will try to act more mature around you.

So what did i just say. Dont ask. what, i dont know.
Back to top Go down
jondoe
Admin
jondoe

Number of posts : 2224
Registration date : 2006-10-29

PostSubject: Re: A STORY FOR MISS CAITLIN *READ ME! DON'T IGNORE ME!!*   A STORY FOR MISS CAITLIN *READ ME! DON'T IGNORE ME!!* Empty1/2/2007, 1:00 am

misswhatsit wrote:
HA ha ha!!!!! *ulp* I'm SO sorry Hannah! I am ashamed. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad I know, I KNOW! Grrrr! I just always forget about it! I'm sure if I "only knew" how great it was, wild horses couldn't stop me from watching it, (even if ol' Roy himself rode up on Trigger). Rolling Eyes I just always get home too late, or have chores to do, or forget...... Shocked *sigh* you're right, i have been a lowsy friend. I swear on my dead goldfish' grave, I shall watch that ENTIRE thing next day I get off......okay? Surprised

I may have been sub-consciously avoiding it until the PERFECT mood, since I'm a little scared I might botch it somehow. Blue Then I'd REALLY have a reason to feel bad.

This is the messiest looking post I've ever seen. Blue
Back to top Go down
https://opentosuggestion.rpg-board.net
debauchedsloth

debauchedsloth

PostSubject: Re: A STORY FOR MISS CAITLIN *READ ME! DON'T IGNORE ME!!*   A STORY FOR MISS CAITLIN *READ ME! DON'T IGNORE ME!!* Empty1/2/2007, 4:13 pm

misswhatsit wrote:

I'm sure it will make you laugh. Of course, realize, I wrote this before we had had certain conversations regarding certain characters, and so now I am expecting a very long brutally blunt critique of certain physiques. Shocked
But then, you're supposed to be honest. And remember, I get to be as honest as you when I watch that musical or whatever.

Dead goldfish's grave?? Eye Popping
Back to top Go down
debauchedsloth

debauchedsloth

PostSubject: Re: A STORY FOR MISS CAITLIN *READ ME! DON'T IGNORE ME!!*   A STORY FOR MISS CAITLIN *READ ME! DON'T IGNORE ME!!* Empty1/2/2007, 4:15 pm

miniman101 wrote:
You know, this is the difference between girls and boys (Women and Men), You two are doing exactly what girls do and should (from my perspective), you two, just yeah. Guys, yes they sure do get a little crazy in the local dairy queen, and yes we do fart and scratch, and EAT and then eat a little more, and go outside and scoop poop (well that might be just us), and of course we stink sometimes and don't remember to zip up our flies. Thats just what guys do. At least most of them. I would be scared if not all of them did, does, is doing it.

Well iam sorry if we, I imbaressed any of you, iam sorry, and i will try to act more mature around you.

confused confused confused
We're doing exactly what girls do? What are we doing, exactly? Or are you talking about at DQ? Or right now?
Back to top Go down
miniman101

miniman101

PostSubject: Re: A STORY FOR MISS CAITLIN *READ ME! DON'T IGNORE ME!!*   A STORY FOR MISS CAITLIN *READ ME! DON'T IGNORE ME!!* Empty1/2/2007, 4:24 pm

I dont know what i was talking about. I read now and get a kick out of it. I woke up this morning having no idea at what i wrote the night before.
Back to top Go down
debauchedsloth

debauchedsloth

PostSubject: Re: A STORY FOR MISS CAITLIN *READ ME! DON'T IGNORE ME!!*   A STORY FOR MISS CAITLIN *READ ME! DON'T IGNORE ME!!* Empty1/2/2007, 4:25 pm

Yeah, I have those moments.
Back to top Go down
jondoe
Admin
jondoe

Number of posts : 2224
Registration date : 2006-10-29

PostSubject: Re: A STORY FOR MISS CAITLIN *READ ME! DON'T IGNORE ME!!*   A STORY FOR MISS CAITLIN *READ ME! DON'T IGNORE ME!!* Empty1/2/2007, 4:38 pm

miniman101 wrote:
I dont know what i was talking about. I read now and get a kick out of it. I woke up this morning having no idea at what i wrote the night before.

Were you drunk? tongue
Back to top Go down
https://opentosuggestion.rpg-board.net
debauchedsloth

debauchedsloth

PostSubject: Re: A STORY FOR MISS CAITLIN *READ ME! DON'T IGNORE ME!!*   A STORY FOR MISS CAITLIN *READ ME! DON'T IGNORE ME!!* Empty1/2/2007, 4:39 pm

jondoe wrote:
miniman101 wrote:

Were you drunk? tongue

On what, lime juice?
Back to top Go down
miniman101

miniman101

PostSubject: Re: A STORY FOR MISS CAITLIN *READ ME! DON'T IGNORE ME!!*   A STORY FOR MISS CAITLIN *READ ME! DON'T IGNORE ME!!* Empty1/2/2007, 4:41 pm

I did have a glass of that sparkling juice. :lol:
Back to top Go down
misswhatsit

misswhatsit

Number of posts : 572
Registration date : 2006-12-14

PostSubject: Re: A STORY FOR MISS CAITLIN *READ ME! DON'T IGNORE ME!!*   A STORY FOR MISS CAITLIN *READ ME! DON'T IGNORE ME!!* Empty4/2/2007, 10:23 pm

miniman101 wrote:

I don't really understand it, (reminds me of those infamouse messages you left on my cell phone) but I like it. :lol: It may be my favourite post of yours so far. Wink
Back to top Go down
miniman101

miniman101

PostSubject: Re: A STORY FOR MISS CAITLIN *READ ME! DON'T IGNORE ME!!*   A STORY FOR MISS CAITLIN *READ ME! DON'T IGNORE ME!!* Empty5/2/2007, 1:03 am

I just read it again, and it made me laugh again. Haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A STORY FOR MISS CAITLIN *READ ME! DON'T IGNORE ME!!*   A STORY FOR MISS CAITLIN *READ ME! DON'T IGNORE ME!!* Empty

Back to top Go down

A STORY FOR MISS CAITLIN *READ ME! DON'T IGNORE ME!!*
Page 1 of 1