Open To Suggestion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open To Suggestion

Welcome, talk about whatever you want.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inArcade

Spanish Class

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
shadle08

shadle08

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2006-10-30

Spanish Class Empty
PostSubject: Spanish Class   Spanish Class Empty3/11/2006, 12:00 am

In my area, it is required that you take at least 3 years of a foreign language in high school. This year I'm in the first semester of my 2nd year of Spanish class.

Part 1: Anyway, my teacher is new to the school this year, and acts like everyone up here is totally retarted. "Well, you guys don't know as much as my 2nd year Spanish class at my old school." blah blah blah. Come to find out, her previous school was in CALIFORNIA. In Los Angeles, no less. I swear one day I am just going to say "You know what, the reason your old class was so good was because 60% of them were Mexican immigrants, dumb sh**."

May sound dumb, but I swear it pisses me off every single day I have that class.
Back to top Go down
jondoe
Admin
jondoe

Number of posts : 2224
Registration date : 2006-10-29

Spanish Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spanish Class   Spanish Class Empty3/11/2006, 7:48 pm

shadle08 wrote:
In my area, it is required that you take at least 3 years of a foreign language in high school. This year I'm in the first semester of my 2nd year of Spanish class.

Part 1: Anyway, my teacher is new to the school this year, and acts like everyone up here is totally retarted. "Well, you guys don't know as much as my 2nd year Spanish class at my old school." blah blah blah. Come to find out, her previous school was in CALIFORNIA. In Los Angeles, no less. I swear one day I am just going to say "You know what, the reason your old class was so good was because 60% of them were Mexican immigrants, dumb sh**."

May sound dumb, but I swear it pisses me off every single day I have that class.

I love that line.

But anyway I'm homeschooled so I don't have to deal with dumb teachers, instead I got my parents. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://opentosuggestion.rpg-board.net
miniman101

miniman101

Number of posts : 2734
Registration date : 2006-11-01

Spanish Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spanish Class   Spanish Class Empty4/2/2008, 12:19 am

I can hardly understand my teachers in English. Eye Popping
Back to top Go down
http://motoringfile.com/
jondoe