Open To Suggestion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open To Suggestion

Welcome, talk about whatever you want.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inArcade

P.O.T.C. 3 At Worlds End

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
jondoe
Admin
jondoe

Number of posts : 2224
Registration date : 2006-10-29

P.O.T.C. 3 At Worlds End - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: P.O.T.C. 3 At Worlds End   P.O.T.C. 3 At Worlds End - Page 4 Empty9/4/2007, 10:38 pm

Trying to get into this thread is like trying to get into a complex tv show half way through it's season. Eye Popping
Back to top Go down
https://opentosuggestion.rpg-board.net
misswhatsit

misswhatsit

Number of posts : 572
Registration date : 2006-12-14

PostSubject: Re: P.O.T.C. 3 At Worlds End   P.O.T.C. 3 At Worlds End - Page 4 Empty10/4/2007, 1:14 am

jondoe wrote:
Trying to get into this thread is like trying to get into a complex tv show half way through it's season. Eye Popping

No kidding. afraid

I have to admit to something though...I was reading in on the Norrington debate. And I know I've bashed him many times over, and NO, he isn't photogenic, and I'm not saying I like him....but....other than Barbossa, he's the only other male actor that's even REMOTLEY cool. Rolling Eyes Seriously, Jack is kooky-cool and all but a lilttle unreliable. And I hate Will. Pirate 1

So NO, I would never "like" Norrington. But I have to admit that he DOES have a certain something. scratch
Back to top Go down
debauchedsloth

debauchedsloth

Number of posts : 1294
Registration date : 2006-12-05

PostSubject: Re: P.O.T.C. 3 At Worlds End   P.O.T.C. 3 At Worlds End - Page 4 Empty10/4/2007, 11:37 am

jondoe wrote:

lol!

misswhatsit wrote:
I have to admit to something though...I was reading in on the Norrington debate. And I know I've bashed him many times over, and NO, he isn't photogenic, and I'm not saying I like him....but....other than Barbossa, he's the only other male actor that's even REMOTLEY cool. Rolling Eyes Seriously, Jack is kooky-cool and all but a lilttle unreliable. And I hate Will. Pirate 1

So NO, I would never "like" Norrington. But I have to admit that he DOES have a certain something.

Ha ha! It's true, it's true! Don't deny it! All of you! Bow before the awesomeness! MAH HA HA HA HA HA HAA!!!!!

It's the voice. It really is.
Back to top Go down
miniman101

miniman101

Number of posts : 2734
Registration date : 2006-11-01

PostSubject: Re: P.O.T.C. 3 At Worlds End   P.O.T.C. 3 At Worlds End - Page 4 Empty10/4/2007, 2:13 pm

Quote :

What about Gibbs?
Back to top Go down
http://motoringfile.com/
debauchedsloth

debauchedsloth

PostSubject: Re: P.O.T.C. 3 At Worlds End   P.O.T.C. 3 At Worlds End - Page 4 Empty10/4/2007, 2:50 pm

I cannot stand Gibbs! Well, I can stand him, but I don't like him. Especially in the second one; it's like he's trying to hard to be funny.

You can see him get hanged in Phantom of the Opera....
Back to top Go down
miniman101

miniman101

PostSubject: Re: P.O.T.C. 3 At Worlds End   P.O.T.C. 3 At Worlds End - Page 4 Empty10/4/2007, 3:41 pm

Quote :
You can see him get hanged in Phantom of the Opera....

And what did you feel? Detective
Back to top Go down
debauchedsloth

debauchedsloth

PostSubject: Re: P.O.T.C. 3 At Worlds End   P.O.T.C. 3 At Worlds End - Page 4 Empty10/4/2007, 6:08 pm

In that movie? I was pretty detatched. I didn't like him, but it did not justify the Phantom. I believe I was admiring the music when the body is dropped. Well done.
Back to top Go down
Pirate

Pirate

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: P.O.T.C. 3 At Worlds End   P.O.T.C. 3 At Worlds End - Page 4 Empty10/4/2007, 6:11 pm

Uh.....geez

whoever said that is right, coming on to this thread is like coming in the middle of a show's season......
Back to top Go down
miniman101

miniman101

PostSubject: Re: P.O.T.C. 3 At Worlds End   P.O.T.C. 3 At Worlds End - Page 4 Empty10/4/2007, 8:08 pm

debauchedsloth wrote:
In that movie? I was pretty detatched. I didn't like him, but it did not justify the Phantom. I believe I was admiring the music when the body is dropped. Well done.

He didn't have beard in Phantom did he?
Back to top Go down
misswhatsit

misswhatsit

PostSubject: Re: P.O.T.C. 3 At Worlds End   P.O.T.C. 3 At Worlds End - Page 4 Empty10/4/2007, 10:15 pm

Quote :
He didn't have beard in Phantom did he?

I don't think it quite met the standards of a "beard". But he did have snarly hair, an unsightly sweaty red face, and a peek-hole into the girl's dressingroom. *full body shiver* Shocked
Back to top Go down
miniman101

miniman101

PostSubject: Re: P.O.T.C. 3 At Worlds End   P.O.T.C. 3 At Worlds End - Page 4 Empty14/5/2007, 1:53 pm

So are we all planning on going to see the movie on the 25th??
Back to top Go down
Pirate

Pirate

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: P.O.T.C. 3 At Worlds End   P.O.T.C. 3 At Worlds End - Page 4 Empty14/5/2007, 2:40 pm

miniman101 wrote:
So are we all planning on going to see the movie on the 25th??

Ummm.....I don't think Hannah or Grace can go that day. I'm going to talk to Jon and see if he's ok with doing that on his birthday. I work, so if we go, it'll be a night showing. Pretty busy probably, but that's ok with me. I just can't wait to see it for two weeks.

And I think Hannah already knows that some of us are going without her..... Sad But it can't be helped.

So that's all I know. silent
Back to top Go down
misswhatsit

misswhatsit

PostSubject: Re: P.O.T.C. 3 At Worlds End   P.O.T.C. 3 At Worlds End - Page 4 Empty14/5/2007, 9:49 pm

HANNAH AND GRACE!!! Why can you never come to these things??!!! Very Mad
Back to top Go down
miniman101

miniman101

PostSubject: Re: P.O.T.C. 3 At Worlds End   P.O.T.C. 3 At Worlds End - Page 4 Empty14/5/2007, 11:14 pm

Yeah, that really stinks. First Spider Man, now this.
You guys are going to the cities, right?
There is not much time left before you go, and you will have missed out on two movies with the gang. Crying or Very sad
Maybe we should (when Caitlin gets back) go see again.
Back to top Go down
debauchedsloth

debauchedsloth

PostSubject: Re: P.O.T.C. 3 At Worlds End   P.O.T.C. 3 At Worlds End - Page 4 Empty15/5/2007, 11:44 am

Hey, don't look at me! Going to the cities was planned a long time ago, and you decided on the Spider-Man date without me.

I'm not as excited about POTC, so I don't mind missing this one. You guys have a good time. Party

I have to do college clothes shopping. Blue
Back to top Go down
misswhatsit

misswhatsit

PostSubject: Re: P.O.T.C. 3 At Worlds End   P.O.T.C. 3 At Worlds End - Page 4 Empty15/5/2007, 2:02 pm

Well, *huffs* excuuuse me for being worried.

scratch

We should go again though after I get back. Party
Back to top Go down
miniman101

miniman101

PostSubject: Re: P.O.T.C. 3 At Worlds End   P.O.T.C. 3 At Worlds End - Page 4 Empty24/5/2007, 3:56 pm

So its too bad we (the Hways + and Meskills) can't go tonight. I've tried, but failed in my attempts to let dad let us go. Plus, it seems a ton of things are going wrong for this family today.
So if you guys see it tonight, PLEASE don't say anything about it!!! Not even how good or bad it was. Don't talk about it period. Until we all have seen it.
Oh I wish the pool somehow got drained. Pray '
Oh yeah, I also work tomorrow, from eleven to six, so we will have to go to the appropriate showing on Friday.
Yeah, I think thats about all. Have fun tonight! ....Crying or Very sad

Wear you seat belts. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
debauchedsloth

debauchedsloth

PostSubject: Re: P.O.T.C. 3 At Worlds End   P.O.T.C. 3 At Worlds End - Page 4 Empty24/5/2007, 4:38 pm

I am not the spoiler type person. Unless I'm all in black; then you'll know Commodore Norrington died. But I wear a lot of black anyway.
Back to top Go down
jondoe
Admin
jondoe

Number of posts : 2224
Registration date : 2006-10-29

PostSubject: Re: P.O.T.C. 3 At Worlds End   P.O.T.C. 3 At Worlds End - Page 4 Empty25/5/2007, 2:00 am

We went to a movie for my birthday in Duluth and we saw a bunch of ner..people sitting there waiting for the movie to open. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
https://opentosuggestion.rpg-board.net
debauchedsloth

debauchedsloth

PostSubject: Re: P.O.T.C. 3 At Worlds End   P.O.T.C. 3 At Worlds End - Page 4 Empty28/5/2007, 2:04 pm

Well? Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
miniman101

miniman101

PostSubject: Re: P.O.T.C. 3 At Worlds End   P.O.T.C. 3 At Worlds End - Page 4 Empty28/5/2007, 4:18 pm

Half and half.

Its the worst of the three. There was no mystery, or anticipation satisfaction. Some things were just like Head Smack . I couldn't believe they stooped to that level of funny or drama. One part, off the top of my head, was in the beginning when Elizabeth took off all thoughs guns. How cheesy was that?! And wow, how weird was the Jack Sparrow part/s with all the Jack Sparrows? Then on the other hand, I really like the music (which is now out, and for sale), and when they were up in the ice and snow. It looked really good, and realistic. cheers
And there was also quite a few funny parts. But I hated how everybody knew everybody. Like there was Lord Beckett, and Davy Jones sitting there making deals. I hated that.

Oh, and I hated Kalypso!
Back to top Go down
debauchedsloth

debauchedsloth

PostSubject: Re: P.O.T.C. 3 At Worlds End   P.O.T.C. 3 At Worlds End - Page 4 Empty29/5/2007, 8:05 pm

miniman101 wrote:
Some things were just like Head Smack . I couldn't believe they stooped to that level of funny or drama. One part, off the top of my head, was in the beginning when Elizabeth took off all thoughs guns. How cheesy was that?!

Ughh, I forgot about that. Her speech in the middle/end was pretty cheesy, too. But that one scene was super cliche.

Quote :
And wow, how weird was the Jack Sparrow part/s with all the Jack Sparrows?
I liked it at first, when it caught you off guard--actually I liked the whole Jack-being-insane on Davy Jones' Locker or Island or whatever, but after a while it was just odd.

Quote :
It looked really good, and realistic. cheers
Graphics were much better this time than in Dead Man's Chest.

Quote :
But I hated how everybody knew everybody. Like there was Lord Beckett, and Davy Jones sitting there making deals. I hated that.

I hadn't even thought of that. Good point.

Quote :
Oh, and I hated Kalypso!

Yup. I was actually pretty sold on the entire movie--like it was going to be the best of the three--until the Calypso thing came into play. WHAT?? I liked her before you found out she was a goddess. Then it just got too unbelievable.

My main complaint was, obviously, that Norrington died. It was a good death. But it totally shocked me. I was devestated.

I'm sure you all cried. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
miniman101

miniman101

PostSubject: Re: P.O.T.C. 3 At Worlds End   P.O.T.C. 3 At Worlds End - Page 4 Empty29/5/2007, 11:13 pm

debauchedsloth wrote:
My main complaint was, obviously, that Norrington died. It was a good death. But it totally shocked me. I was devestated.

I'm sure you all cried. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Well no, but it was an honorable death, I must say.

Oh, and yeah, i liked Tia Dalma/Kalypso too, in the second one. But seeing her in the light of day was a little weird.
Well I should go. gotta get up at six.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: P.O.T.C. 3 At Worlds End   P.O.T.C. 3 At Worlds End - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

P.O.T.C. 3 At Worlds End
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Open To Suggestion :: Main Boards :: Movies-
Jump to: