Open To Suggestion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open To Suggestion

Welcome, talk about whatever you want.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inArcade

What's the best ANIMATED movie?

Go down 
+2
miniman101
debauchedsloth
6 posters
AuthorMessage
debauchedsloth

debauchedsloth

Number of posts : 1294
Registration date : 2006-12-05

What's the best ANIMATED movie? Empty
PostSubject: What's the best ANIMATED movie?   What's the best ANIMATED movie? Empty26/12/2006, 6:51 pm

We know Jon has been tormented throughout his childhood by some of them. Anyone want to admit to favorites?
Back to top Go down
miniman101

miniman101

Number of posts : 2734
Registration date : 2006-11-01

PostSubject: Re: What's the best ANIMATED movie?   What's the best ANIMATED movie? Empty26/12/2006, 8:53 pm

Iam saying i like it but the Polar Express has vary good animation.
Back to top Go down
http://motoringfile.com/
jondoe
Admin
jondoe

Number of posts : 2224
Registration date : 2006-10-29

PostSubject: Re: What's the best ANIMATED movie?   What's the best ANIMATED movie? Empty26/12/2006, 9:51 pm

Here's my top 2 because I couldn't think of just one.

The Spongebob Squarepants Movie.

What's the best ANIMATED movie? B00005JN55.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_

A Nightmare Before Christmas.

What's the best ANIMATED movie? 6305949980.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_
Back to top Go down
https://opentosuggestion.rpg-board.net
debauchedsloth

debauchedsloth

PostSubject: Re: What's the best ANIMATED movie?   What's the best ANIMATED movie? Empty27/12/2006, 6:48 pm

Is the Spongebob Squarepants movie the one where they have a battle on David Hasselhof?

My favorite animated movies are

1. Anything by Pixar, except Cars and A Bug's Life, which were mediocre.
2. The Iron Giant
3. Treasure Planet
Back to top Go down
jondoe
Admin
jondoe

PostSubject: Re: What's the best ANIMATED movie?   What's the best ANIMATED movie? Empty27/12/2006, 10:30 pm

debauchedsloth wrote:
Is the Spongebob Squarepants movie the one where they have a battle on David Hasselhof?

Ahhhhhhhh, Is there any other?Cool
Back to top Go down
debauchedsloth

debauchedsloth

PostSubject: Re: What's the best ANIMATED movie?   What's the best ANIMATED movie? Empty28/12/2006, 3:55 pm

I watched that a little bit ago on TV. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, although I admit, I skipped all the songs..
Back to top Go down
jondoe
Admin
jondoe

PostSubject: Re: What's the best ANIMATED movie?   What's the best ANIMATED movie? Empty28/12/2006, 11:48 pm

debauchedsloth wrote:
I watched that a little bit ago on TV. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, although I admit, I skipped all the songs..

Sad You did what?
Back to top Go down
miniman101

miniman101

PostSubject: Re: What's the best ANIMATED movie?   What's the best ANIMATED movie? Empty29/12/2006, 12:48 am

What's the best ANIMATED movie? Incredibles
Back to top Go down
debauchedsloth

debauchedsloth

PostSubject: Re: What's the best ANIMATED movie?   What's the best ANIMATED movie? Empty29/12/2006, 2:24 pm

jondoe wrote:
debauchedsloth wrote:

Sad You did what?

If I even hear the phrase "goofy goober" I think something inside me dies.
Back to top Go down
jondoe
Admin
jondoe

PostSubject: Re: What's the best ANIMATED movie?   What's the best ANIMATED movie? Empty30/12/2006, 2:03 am

debauchedsloth wrote:
jondoe wrote:
debauchedsloth wrote:

Sad You did what?

If I even hear the phrase "goofy goober" I think something inside me dies.

I own the soundtrack if you want a copy. rabbit
Back to top Go down
debauchedsloth

debauchedsloth

PostSubject: Re: What's the best ANIMATED movie?   What's the best ANIMATED movie? Empty1/1/2007, 2:52 pm

Hmmm....tempting.:affraid:
Back to top Go down
jondoe
Admin
jondoe

PostSubject: Re: What's the best ANIMATED movie?   What's the best ANIMATED movie? Empty1/1/2007, 10:07 pm

debauchedsloth wrote:

I sense sarcasm. Wink
Back to top Go down
debauchedsloth

debauchedsloth

PostSubject: Re: What's the best ANIMATED movie?   What's the best ANIMATED movie? Empty2/1/2007, 6:11 pm

jondoe wrote:
debauchedsloth wrote:

I sense sarcasm. Wink

I'm glad. It seems like sarcasm never registers online. Of course, that's why they have emoticons. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jondoe
Admin
jondoe

PostSubject: Re: What's the best ANIMATED movie?   What's the best ANIMATED movie? Empty2/1/2007, 10:51 pm

debauchedsloth wrote:
jondoe wrote:
debauchedsloth wrote:

I sense sarcasm. Wink

I'm glad. It seems like sarcasm never registers online. Of course, that's why they have emoticons. Very Happy

Indeed Big army
Back to top Go down
Pirate

Pirate

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: What's the best ANIMATED movie?   What's the best ANIMATED movie? Empty23/2/2007, 7:57 pm

As much as I don't like going back to old topics, this one bothered me enough to do it. I really don't care what Jon, Josh and Jake say, but girls, seriously....The old Disney animated films were the best animated movies of all.
My very favorite is "Sleeping Beauty." They spent 10 years making that movie. 10 years!! Artists painted every single frame, layer by layer. This was in the 1950's, long before you could sit down at a computer and make "The Incredibles." That movie is pure art, as are many of the old Disney movies. "Beauty and the Beast", "The Little Mermaid", "Bambi", and the very first, "Snow White and The Seven Dwarfs."

Now, I'm not saying that newer movies are bad, I like some of the ones you guys listed. But us girls (I'm not counting Jon cause he'd never admit to it) grew up loving these movies, and if anyone is talking about animated movies, these ones definately deserve huge credit.
Back to top Go down
jondoe
Admin
jondoe

PostSubject: Re: What's the best ANIMATED movie?   What's the best ANIMATED movie? Empty23/2/2007, 8:49 pm

collegehottie87 wrote:
As much as I don't like going back to old topics, this one bothered me enough to do it. I really don't care what Jon, Josh and Jake say, but girls, seriously....The old Disney animated films were the best animated movies of all.
My very favorite is "Sleeping Beauty." They spent 10 years making that movie. 10 years!! Artists painted every single frame, layer by layer. This was in the 1950's, long before you could sit down at a computer and make "The Incredibles." That movie is pure art, as are many of the old Disney movies. "Beauty and the Beast", "The Little Mermaid", "Bambi", and the very first, "Snow White and The Seven Dwarfs."

Now, I'm not saying that newer movies are bad, I like some of the ones you guys listed. But us girls (I'm not counting Jon cause he'd never admit to it) grew up loving these movies, and if anyone is talking about animated movies, these ones definately deserve huge credit.

I hate all the old disney...sorry, I had to say that. Neutral
Back to top Go down
snowhook451

snowhook451

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2007-01-24

PostSubject: Re: What's the best ANIMATED movie?   What's the best ANIMATED movie? Empty24/2/2007, 9:25 am

jondoe wrote:
collegehottie87 wrote:

I hate all the old disney...sorry, I had to say that. Neutral

I never seen it
Back to top Go down
http://www.elydogsledtrips.com/index.html
Pirate

Pirate

PostSubject: Re: What's the best ANIMATED movie?   What's the best ANIMATED movie? Empty24/2/2007, 10:54 am

Jon, that's why I said I wasn't counting you...you watched them with everyone else, but all you'll say is that you were forced to ..... tongue
Back to top Go down
debauchedsloth

debauchedsloth

PostSubject: Re: What's the best ANIMATED movie?   What's the best ANIMATED movie? Empty26/2/2007, 4:51 pm

Hey, I like all the old Disney movies, and I especially appreciate their animation, and the time put into them. It really is a lost art.

I dislike all those CGI movies that are just turned out monthly to make quick money.

I like the Pixar movies because they put so much time into them. The technology only allows them to do more things; not make things "easier" for them.
Back to top Go down
amazingg

amazingg

Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2007-01-12

PostSubject: Re: What's the best ANIMATED movie?   What's the best ANIMATED movie? Empty6/3/2007, 6:38 pm

Give it up for Robing Hoooooood!!! (yeah, the fox version) Party
Back to top Go down
miniman101

miniman101

PostSubject: Re: What's the best ANIMATED movie?   What's the best ANIMATED movie? Empty6/3/2007, 6:42 pm

I just love the Incredibles. Its so James Bond looking. I love it. And I love Frozone. "Where is my suit WOMAN!"
Back to top Go down
Pirate

Pirate

PostSubject: Re: What's the best ANIMATED movie?   What's the best ANIMATED movie? Empty8/3/2007, 1:51 am

amazingg wrote:
Give it up for Robing Hoooooood!!! (yeah, the fox version) Party

I LOVE that movie!! Jumping Jumping Jumping Jumping Jumping Jumping
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's the best ANIMATED movie?   What's the best ANIMATED movie? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's the best ANIMATED movie?
Page 1 of 1