Open To Suggestion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open To Suggestion

Welcome, talk about whatever you want.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inArcade

HELLO 2

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
jondoe
Admin
jondoe

Number of posts : 2224
Registration date : 2006-10-29

HELLO 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELLO 2   HELLO 2 - Page 2 Empty21/12/2006, 2:38 am

misswhatsit wrote:
Quote :
Caitlin, were not laughing at you, we'rr laughing with you.

Josh....I'm not laughing.

Though it isn't really you I'm mad at Josh, it's JON! Mad He starts it, and he has NO shame when it comes to provoking me! And contrary to his beliefs-He's NOT always funny!!!
I don't mind being asked about actors, I just hate the pathetic responses. ( "Oh...He looks gay!") Like Jon's never said THAT before about an actor I like.

Neutral zero class...

And no, I'm not leaving.....you can't get rid of me that easily.

How can you be so obsessed over somebody you've never met before?!?!?

And joining a fansite of a person is nothing less of pathetic. What is so good about that person that deserves a fansite let alone you to join it.?!?!?!?
Back to top Go down
https://opentosuggestion.rpg-board.net
miniman101

miniman101

Number of posts : 2734
Registration date : 2006-11-01

HELLO 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELLO 2   HELLO 2 - Page 2 Empty21/12/2006, 11:48 am

I agree with jon. Although thats pretty much exactly what i told him last night.

And that is just speeking in general Caitlin.
Back to top Go down
http://motoringfile.com/
debauchedsloth

debauchedsloth

Number of posts : 1294
Registration date : 2006-12-05

HELLO 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELLO 2   HELLO 2 - Page 2 Empty21/12/2006, 2:02 pm

Quote :
How can you be so obsessed over somebody you've never met before?!?!?

Oooh! Shall I insert my analysis of the feminine mind here? I have quite a collection of documents on this subject...

1. Because they're safe, and you'll never meet them.
2. Because you can't know all the depressing realistic details about them.
3. Because there are stylized, photo-shopped pictures of them online.
4. Because you're trying to define your tastes: what the common attributes are about the different people you like and dislike, and then try to translate it into real life.
5. Because you live in a small town and don't meet many people.
6. Sheer boredom.

This is all from, uh....observation of other people, of course. Neutral

Quote :
And joining a fansite of a person is nothing less of pathetic. What is so good about that person that deserves a fansite let alone you to join it.?!?!?!?

Now this I do agree with. Although I think these fansites are usually not approved by the person they're run by.

The main appeal of fansites is to find other like-minded girls (hopefully girls Shocked ) to gush with. I tend to offer Caitlin little support in this area, so she has to look online!

Have I joined a fansite for an actor? No. Have I visited them? Maybe. Have I joined a fansite or a forum for a movie? Yuuuuppp... *shifty eyes*
Back to top Go down
misswhatsit

misswhatsit

Number of posts : 572
Registration date : 2006-12-14

HELLO 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELLO 2   HELLO 2 - Page 2 Empty21/12/2006, 4:36 pm

Quote :
Have I joined a fansite for an actor? No. Have I visited them? Maybe. Have I joined a fansite or a forum for a movie? Yuuuuppp... *shifty eyes*

Movie fansites are usually pretty similar to actor fansites Hannah. (Thank you for defending the female mind btw) It's not like we all just sit there gushing over the actor, we discuss different roles of his, movies we'd like to see him in....actually, we haven't even talked about him in forever. Right now we're just discussing how much we hate our cousins.

My liking for actors, (and for putting there pictures up) will make about as much sense to you guys, as your CAR obsessions do to me. Atleast the things I like are actually ALIVE.

And JON, stop being such a JERK!!!! Exclamation
Back to top Go down
jondoe
Admin
jondoe

HELLO 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELLO 2   HELLO 2 - Page 2 Empty21/12/2006, 8:20 pm

debauchedsloth wrote:

I have no problems with fan-sites in general. I myself am a member of a couple fan-sites, which includes the Lamb of god fansite and the streetfighterz fansite, but I didn't join these because of the people...I joined these because I'm a fan of what they're doing.
Back to top Go down
jondoe
Admin
jondoe

HELLO 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELLO 2   HELLO 2 - Page 2 Empty21/12/2006, 8:24 pm

misswhatsit wrote:

Silly misswhatsit, I'm not being a jerk...I'm just giving my opinion.

If you think that you should be a part of a web site that idolizes a normal human being than by all means go for it.
Back to top Go down
miniman101

miniman101

HELLO 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELLO 2   HELLO 2 - Page 2 Empty22/12/2006, 1:15 pm

misswhatsit wrote:
Quote :

Movie fansites are usually pretty similar to actor fansites Hannah. (Thank you for defending the female mind btw) It's not like we all just sit there gushing over the actor, we discuss different roles of his, movies we'd like to see him in....actually, we haven't even talked about him in forever. Right now we're just discussing how much we hate our cousins.

My liking for actors, (and for putting there pictures up) will make about as much sense to you guys, as your CAR obsessions do to me. Atleast the things I like are actually ALIVE.

Hey now, thats a hit below the belt. The car passion is just as alive as any guy you like. Iam not offened though. I do get offened when people (MY DAD) start saying how MINI's are so impractical and unsafe and stuff. Nothing gets me more offened than that. Oh you should get a truck Josh, he says, OUUUUU Dad i dont want to me like every idiot in all of our small town who what a stinkin truck. Everyone teenager in town what a big, loud, jacked up truck. I dont, you see.
Back to top Go down
miniman101

miniman101

HELLO 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELLO 2   HELLO 2 - Page 2 Empty22/12/2006, 1:16 pm

Hey people on the verge of killing each other, why dont we just change the subject before any blood shed.
Back to top Go down
debauchedsloth

debauchedsloth

HELLO 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELLO 2   HELLO 2 - Page 2 Empty22/12/2006, 3:36 pm

What? I see no bloodshed. Shocked "Discussion" is interesting! But we could start some other, more neutral threads.
Back to top Go down
misswhatsit

misswhatsit

HELLO 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELLO 2   HELLO 2 - Page 2 Empty22/12/2006, 4:19 pm

So.....now would not be a good time to bring up the qualitys of chevelles huh?

Nevermind, and don't give me any feed-back on that please.
I say we call a truce, we all agree to disagree with eachother's obsessions, but still have the maturity to humor them. You can have your hundreds of car photos, and I can have my actors.....Okay?

I want no blood to be spilled on my account.
Back to top Go down
debauchedsloth

debauchedsloth

HELLO 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELLO 2   HELLO 2 - Page 2 Empty22/12/2006, 4:20 pm

Sad

What do I get?
Back to top Go down
misswhatsit

misswhatsit

HELLO 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELLO 2   HELLO 2 - Page 2 Empty22/12/2006, 4:23 pm

Quote :

What do I get?

uh....what do you want?

Think about it, this is a golden opertunity.
Back to top Go down
debauchedsloth

debauchedsloth

HELLO 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELLO 2   HELLO 2 - Page 2 Empty22/12/2006, 4:29 pm

Shocked Shocked Shocked Very Happy

*jumps on Santa's lap*

I want a laptop computer, and a new thumb drive that isn't bent at a 45% angle, and another 4.0 semester, and an acceptance letter from Grove City, and more pretty avatars, and a Master and Commander sequel without Billy Boyd, and all the rest of the Patrick O'Brian novels, especially the next two, Fortune of War, and the Surgeon's Mate, and heck, you can throw in the surgeon, too.
Oh, and a lifetime supply of macaroni and cheese. Very Happy

Am I missing anything? Razz
Back to top Go down
miniman101

miniman101

HELLO 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELLO 2   HELLO 2 - Page 2 Empty22/12/2006, 5:38 pm

A Bugatti Veyron 16.4. So i can come over and drive.
Back to top Go down
jondoe
Admin
jondoe

HELLO 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELLO 2   HELLO 2 - Page 2 Empty22/12/2006, 9:45 pm

misswhatsit wrote:
So.....now would not be a good time to bring up the qualitys of chevelles huh?

Nevermind, and don't give me any feed-back on that please.
I say we call a truce, we all agree to disagree with eachother's obsessions, but still have the maturity to humor them. You can have your hundreds of car photos, and I can have my actors.....Okay?

Humor = Paint the pics of the actors...

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
jondoe
Admin
jondoe

HELLO 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELLO 2   HELLO 2 - Page 2 Empty22/12/2006, 9:47 pm

miniman101 wrote:
misswhatsit wrote:
Quote :

Hey now, thats a hit below the belt. The car passion is just as alive as any guy you like. Iam not offened though. I do get offened when people (MY DAD) start saying how MINI's are so impractical and unsafe and stuff. Nothing gets me more offened than that. Oh you should get a truck Josh, he says, OUUUUU Dad i dont want to me like every idiot in all of our small town who what a stinkin truck. Everyone teenager in town what a big, loud, jacked up truck. I dont, you see.

I'm not trying to take your dads side but Mini's are very unsafe.
Back to top Go down
miniman101

miniman101

HELLO 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELLO 2   HELLO 2 - Page 2 Empty22/12/2006, 10:01 pm

Wanna BET!!! four star crash ratings, Six airbags, dual channel crumple zones, steel bars in the doors. They are just as safe as your minivan. If not more, and there more fun, sporty, efficent. etc.

Dont START with me ANYONE!
Back to top Go down
jondoe
Admin
jondoe

HELLO 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELLO 2   HELLO 2 - Page 2 Empty22/12/2006, 10:09 pm

miniman101 wrote:
Wanna BET!!! four star crash ratings, Six airbags, dual channel crumple zones, steel bars in the doors. They are just as safe as your minivan. If not more, and there more fun, sporty, efficent. etc.

Dont START with me ANYONE!

Nah...I'll start with you.

Get this image in your head, Our '91 F-150 crashing head on into a mini...which one do you think is more survivable?
Back to top Go down
miniman101

miniman101

HELLO 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELLO 2   HELLO 2 - Page 2 Empty22/12/2006, 10:21 pm

It wouldm't happen. with the quick steering, i would dodge you and you would go in the ditch.

Now mini's are relitivly as big as any super car or sporty car, so would you buy a ferrari of mazda or porche, or maserati. Even though they are not as safe as a mini.

Of corse you would, but mini are cheaper, just as or even more exiting through the turns. So why wouldm't i get a mini?
Back to top Go down
jondoe
Admin
jondoe

HELLO 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELLO 2   HELLO 2 - Page 2 Empty22/12/2006, 10:28 pm

miniman101 wrote:
It wouldm't happen. with the quick steering, i would dodge you and you would go in the ditch.

First of all you can't rely on the reflexes of the driver and the other thing is that they don't base crash test ratings on the "quick steering" of the certain car, they base it on what would happen to the car if it got hit.

And if the scenario between our truck and any mini came true...well let’s just say, you wouldn’t be able to tell it was a mini after that.
Back to top Go down
misswhatsit

misswhatsit

HELLO 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELLO 2   HELLO 2 - Page 2 Empty23/12/2006, 3:15 am

Well, so much for not fighting, though as long as it's just you two I guess it's alright.
Back to top Go down
miniman101

miniman101

HELLO 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELLO 2   HELLO 2 - Page 2 Empty23/12/2006, 11:44 am

No NO lets go back to critizising Caitlins little pictures thingy, no more the the critizising of the MIGHTY MINI

Besides your truck is big and ugly, while mini's are sleek, fast, good handlers, better gas milage, better looking by far. SO THERE.

Jon you just wait, when i get one, you'll be like Oh josh can i drive it!
And i'll say NOPE remember you making fun of it a while back.
Back to top Go down
debauchedsloth

debauchedsloth

HELLO 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELLO 2   HELLO 2 - Page 2 Empty23/12/2006, 2:22 pm

Josh, do you really plan on getting a Mini? If we're still comparing cars to actors, you can drive the mini to Caitlin's wedding with Garrett. *snicker*

How much do they cost?

The car, not Garrett.
Back to top Go down
miniman101

miniman101

HELLO 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELLO 2   HELLO 2 - Page 2 Empty23/12/2006, 7:07 pm

Wow Hannah, you'r actually interested in hearing about minis. Iam glad to hear it. Mini's brand new will cost about $18,000msrp. I will find a good 04. or 05. with about 20,000 miles on it for $15,000 Lord willing.

If you look on Ebay of somthing, every one is WAY over priced. Like this one.>>> Its $20,588 for an 05. with 13,000 miles on it and its an automatic transmission. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/AUTOMATIC-TRANS-LOW-MILES-WE-ARE-A-BMW-DEALERSHIP_W0QQitemZ330066014293QQihZ014QQcategoryZ107008QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

HELLO 2 - Page 2 IndexStock-894653
Back to top Go down
jondoe
Admin
jondoe

HELLO 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELLO 2   HELLO 2 - Page 2 Empty23/12/2006, 9:51 pm

miniman101 wrote:
No NO lets go back to critizising Caitlins little pictures thingy, no more the the critizising of the MIGHTY MINI

Besides your truck is big and ugly, while mini's are sleek, fast, good handlers, better gas milage, better looking by far. SO THERE.

Jon you just wait, when i get one, you'll be like Oh josh can i drive it!
And i'll say NOPE remember you making fun of it a while back.

That's just an opinion and I never said that our truck had better handling or better milage, I just said that it was safer...which it is.

And also I won't care that much about driving said mini, no matter what you say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HELLO 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELLO 2   HELLO 2 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

HELLO 2
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Open To Suggestion :: Front Door :: Introductions-
Jump to: