Open To Suggestion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Open To Suggestion

Welcome, talk about whatever you want.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inArcade

Computer type questions for anyone to answer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
debauchedsloth

debauchedsloth

Number of posts : 1294
Registration date : 2006-12-05

Computer type questions for anyone to answer Empty
PostSubject: Computer type questions for anyone to answer   Computer type questions for anyone to answer Empty7/12/2006, 3:16 pm

1. How do you quote a former post? The little white box?

2. Is there any way to take a picture you have copied to Microsoft Word, and get it back on the drive by itself as, for example, a .jpg file? I have a billion potential avatars that I cut/pasted to Word because it seemed faster, but now I can't get them out to actually use them. And I really, really, really don't want to hunt them all down again. pale

3. Is there any way for your signatures to automatically be attatched to your posts, instead of always checking the box in the Options thing?
Back to top Go down
miniman101

miniman101

Number of posts : 2734
Registration date : 2006-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Computer type questions for anyone to answer   Computer type questions for anyone to answer Empty7/12/2006, 5:57 pm

On the board that your going to post somthing and you what to quote somone, you go to the post you want to quote and there is a button the says qutoe in the corner, right next to the edit button.

And for the signature thing, just go to your profile up on top and click preferences, its in there. For the other questions, sorry but i cant help you, although i maybe could help, but i have my own similar problem. I want to get some screen shots of the N'sync video on here.
Back to top Go down
http://motoringfile.com/
jondoe
Admin
jondoe

Number of posts : 2224
Registration date : 2006-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Computer type questions for anyone to answer   Computer type questions for anyone to answer Empty7/12/2006, 7:17 pm

debauchedsloth wrote:
1. How do you quote a former post? The little white box?

2. Is there any way to take a picture you have copied to Microsoft Word, and get it back on the drive by itself as, for example, a .jpg file? I have a billion potential avatars that I cut/pasted to Word because it seemed faster, but now I can't get them out to actually use them. And I really, really, really don't want to hunt them all down again. pale

3. Is there any way for your signatures to automatically be attatched to your posts, instead of always checking the box in the Options thing?

Is it the url or the actual pic you pasted in word?
Back to top Go down
https://opentosuggestion.rpg-board.net
debauchedsloth

debauchedsloth

Number of posts : 1294
Registration date : 2006-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Computer type questions for anyone to answer   Computer type questions for anyone to answer Empty8/12/2006, 2:07 pm

Never mind, I figured it out. Thanks anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Computer type questions for anyone to answer   Computer type questions for anyone to answer Empty

Back to top Go down

Computer type questions for anyone to answer
Page 1 of 1